New reports

• 非常感谢楼上朋友的问候,排球无国界! :)

I am now in Beijing, and I bought tickets for the Olympic Games women's volleyball!

Brazil VS Russia and USA VS Cuba :dance6:

Wow that sounds awesome!
    Are you going to watch some other sports as well?
    (dont forget to take pics!)

• Unfortunately, the Chinese people to the volleyball too fanatical, and I only buy one each for men and women ranked matches are held in!

Volleyball: China VS Italy and Japan VS United States

However, I will provide you many from China's image and video game, but now I do not know how to upload video game »

Who can tell me about it »Thank you,

• Welcome here :)

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• hello Loverr08 welcome here, have fun !! :wavy:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Hello!!!Welcome!!!!!

I hope you have a great time at the Olympics!!!Is going to be great!! :olympia:

I think I can help you with the games...=)...are you going to record it in Dvd?

• 非常感谢楼上朋友的问候,排球无国界! :)

I am now in Beijing, and I bought tickets for the Olympic Games women's volleyball!

Brazil VS Russia and USA VS Cuba :dance6:

Im jealous. :lol:

Brazil vs Russia, USA vs Cuba ----> DREAM MATCHES.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)