Funny Videos and Interviews

• THE BEST OF ALL - Croatia National Team - Poljak, Delic, Popovic and Usic music video!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IT&hl=it&v=hBxN5shuPN4

You're certainly right joanamss. This is the bes of all. :cup: :thumbup:
    lol this is so funny.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Maja and Delic must try this dance in the matches of the Turkish League. :D

• THE BEST OF ALL - Croatia National Team - Poljak, Delic, Popovic and Usic music video!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IT&hl=it&v=hBxN5shuPN4

lol that's so funny :lol: Maja-gangsta :sos: :lol:
    that's song is so awsome :D :dance6:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Brasilian girls dancing - Rexona players dancing after the final from Brasilain League 08/09 (Fabiana, Fabi, Carol Gattaz, Dani Lins, and many othres....)...can see with 2 minutes of the video...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTDqanJfiu8&feature=related

:lol: Thanks ,
    Great video.Who is the little girl #16 taken by Virna in the court? Her daughter?
    Did the whole gym sing the natiopnal anthem or sing the team song of Rexona at 00:43?
    What did the those girls dance : Samba. I remembered that Brazilian girls dance in Olympic final.

• :lol: Thanks ,
    Great video.Who is the little girl #16 taken by Virna in the court? Her daughter?
    Did the whole gym sing the natiopnal anthem or sing the team song of Rexona at 00:43?
    What did the those girls dance : Samba. I remembered that Brazilian girls dance in Olympic final.

Actually..I dont know who is the little girl...hehehehe....definelty not a daughter...Virna only have one son....I think he is 16 or 17 now....
    Yeah...it is the national anthem......everyone sang!!!It is a traditional in volleyball in Brasil....usually only in games from Brasil...the antional anthem starts..and in the end of it...they let the people sing in capela....so....is usually only in games from Braisl Antional Team...but since was a final...they did it again...is Superleague...
    The song they dance is called...Não quero dinheiro eu só quero amar" is originaly from a singer called Tim Maia...that already died....this version..is sing by Ivete Sangalo...a live version from one of her shows....
    The Lyrics say something like...

"A semana inteira fiquei esperando (the hole week I've been waiting)
    Pra te ver sorrindo ( to see you smiling)
    Pra te ver cantando (to see you singing)
    Quando a gente ama não pensa em dinheiro (when we love we dont think in money)
    Só se quer amar (we just want to love)
    Se quer amar (just wanna love)
    Se quer amar (just wanna love)
    De jeito maneira (no way)
    Não quero dinheiro (I dont want money)
    Eu quero amor sincero (I want a honest love)
    Isto é que eu espero (Is what I wish)
    Grito ao mundo inteiro (Scream to all world)
    Não quero dinheiro (Dont want money)
    Eu só quero amar (I just want to love)
    ...."

• I was reading the FIVB profiles of players and on the question of which is your favourite music almost all of Brazilian players answered samba. It's incredible how this kind of music is so felt by the Brazilians.

• LOOOOOL, the Croatians are no longer "immune" to this kind of music. 8o :rolll: Although, Maja looks like she's joking around, but the others seem really into it. :aww:

LOL :lol:

• We sing nantional anthem too. But almost no acappella.Because many people will sing out of tune. :dance6:

:whistle: So in every match of Brazilian girls they will sing and dance "Não quero dinheiro eu só quero amar" :dance4:

By the way Virna's son is so big now.I am actually expecting those old players' children. They should have the good genes. Like Marcia Fu, Ida, Ana Moser if their children could play volleyball. I am really expecting them. :mirror:

• I was reading the FIVB profiles of players and on the question of which is your favourite music almost all of Brazilian players answered samba. It's incredible how this kind of music is so felt by the Brazilians.

Yeah...hehehe...well..Samba is part of our culture...so...is part of our lifes...hehehe....and also..is really good to cheer up and dance....to be casual... :D

• World League 2007, China - Poland
    Attack of Chinese player is very funny. Because no attack :D:D:D