Video leak from Beijing opening ceremonies practice

• http://www.wjno.com/cc-common/…ed=244038&article=4026880

(WJNO) In what is being considered a major breach of the security apparatus surrounding the upcoming Olympic ceremonies in Beijing, China, a Korean television journalist visiting the 'Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium' secretly filmed a rehearsal of the opening ceremony.

This video has been banned on most sites based in China, including Sina.com and other large web portals, and has been yanked off YouTube.com entirely. The Korean news report accompanying the video claims this opening ceremony will cost China more than $300 million and features over 10,000 performers.

----------------

I hope its okay to post it here.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

Edited once, last by jist ().

• The Korean news report accompanying the video claims this opening ceremony will cost China more than $300 million and features over 10,000 performers.

----------------

I hope its okay to post it here.

I hope so too :lol:
    anyway its so damn expensive....
    Ill miss this damn ceremony anyway ;(

• I hope so too :lol:
    anyway its so damn expensive....
    Ill miss this damn ceremony anyway ;(

hehe feel free to erase this if im violating any rule.
    yeah, it literally drop my jaw..very beautiful.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)