greetings from Scotland :)

• Hi there. I'm Polish but i currently live in Scotland i just sign up :D i watch volleyball since 2003 (you probably know why :D )

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Welcome Mateo! :wavy:

• Mateo hello :) :) you are always, where I am? :P :P When will you come back to Poland? :) Today I saw that my English is horrible ;) ..

• Hi Mateo,

Good to have you over in Scotland, if you are looking for a club to play let me know lots of Polish players in our league, even a Polish team entered Div 3 this year. I would like to say I may see you on court sometime but I am leaving Scotland tomorrow to go work in Cape Town for the next two years, so if anyone knows of any volleyball in Cape Town please let me know!!

• Nastja

yes . i'm writing at reprezentacja net quit often :) but ive never seen you there :P

Marqs

oh hi :P i didnt know you write here :D good to see someone from reprezentacja net here :) i'm in Poland right now i came here for my 2 week holiday :obey: :D

Baz

wow i did not know that there is any volleyball leauge in Scotland:) but hmmm im suck at volleyball :) i just watch it :whistle:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().