I am Stoyan-another Bulgarian to the inside-volley family

• Hello to all of you, volley fans.I am a 19 years old boy from Plovdiv-Bulgaria and will study at Sofia university in next 4 years.I like the game because of its objectivity rules nature(without direct people's contact),diversity in combinations and tactics,high spectacles and high rate of intellect you should have to practice it.Except whatching volleyball, I also played at the school team as a OH or libero(unfortunately we played at low level,practicing 4-2 system).This year I graduate high school and I am looking forward to starting volleyball trainnings at university.Others of my interests are connected with mathematics and sports at all. I realize the forum thanks to the user AFROMAN,who is my close friend.I deduce that this is, maybe ,the best volleyball forum in the net,only with one brief look and I hope that I will have very fun moments here :wavy:

• Hi Stoyane :wavy: I am sure you will have a lot of fun here. It is very nice to meet you.

ДОБРЕ ДОШЪЛ ПРИ НАС :win: ;)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Hell, have a nice tme here :)

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• Hey Stoyan. :wavy:

Welcome.

• Hi Stoyan :) Welcome to Volleyball board :bump:

Es ist gut, daß uns ein Hoffen gegeben, ein Selbstbetrug dadurch man vergisst, daß unser Gastspiel in diesem Leben eine tragische Komädie ist

• Hello to all of you, volley fans.I am a 19 years old boy from Plovdiv-Bulgaria and will study at Sofia university in next 4 years.I like the game because of its objectivity rules nature(without direct people's contact),diversity in combinations and tactics,high spectacles and high rate of intellect you should have to practice it.Except whatching volleyball, I also played at the school team as a OH or libero(unfortunately we played at low level,practicing 4-2 system).This year I graduate high school and I am looking forward to starting volleyball trainnings at university.Others of my interests are connected with mathematics and sports at all. I realize the forum thanks to the user AFROMAN,who is my close friend.I deduce that this is, maybe ,the best volleyball forum in the net,only with one brief look and I hope that I will have very fun moments here :wavy:

Hi, Stoio, I think I showed you this forum long time ago but I see that you've logged in recently. Have a nice time here. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Afroman,
    also thanks to you for recruiting new members :D

Hehe, thanks, he's real volleyball fan. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona