Dante From China

• Hello, everyone,

I accidentally find this web site this morning. Pretty exciting. I'm always looking for such kind of website to communicate with other volleyball fans around the world.

My forum name is Dante Amaral. Yeah, the Brazilian Spiker, my favorite player.

I do hope to be friends with you guys. Nice to meet you all.

• Welcome !!!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Ciao Dante! Welcome here! :wavy:

• Welcome! have a nice time here :)

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• Ciao Dante! Welcome here! :wavy:

Thanks!

I noticed you are a fan of Italy. The first game is very important and tough for Italy, because it's against Russia, and Aguero is away. I hope Centoni will play well. Best wishes to Italy...

• dante is one of my favorite players too... :drink:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Welcome to the forum :wavy: Nice to meet you!

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Tom Logan is also my favorite female players, :drink:

cool. where are you from china? are you not planning to watch live games??

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)