2008 Beijing Olympics

• Post all volleyball videos from the OG here.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• did someone record the match between RUSSIA and ITALY? Please upload it for everyone's sake. I'm sure a lot of people are dying to see it. Thanks! :olympia:

• can anyone post some serbian matches? i want to see, how djerisilo played as an OH.. Djerisilo :obey:

• I have Italy x Russia and USA x Japan...I'll upload as soon as I can...

here in Brasil they only showed the first set of Serbia x Kazakstam...they are anoucing that they will show the todays match against Algeria...if they do...I'll record it...

here in Brasil they only showed the first set of Serbia x Kazakstam...they are anoucing that they will show the todays match against Algeria...if they do...I'll record it...

oh please. you are such a blessing if you upload it. thank you very much.

• If anybody is interested, I've recorded from tv card full POL-CUB match with comments in polish.

Time: 1h37m16s, quality: MPEG2 720x576, size: 2.9 GB

Thank you! I'll wait for Japan-USA match :thumbsup:

Please upload Ita-Rus. Thank you very much! :)

• That's great !!

Please upload Serbia x Kazakstan and Serbia x Algeria whenever you have ! Thanks so much :thumbsup:

My record of these match is not in good quality and have no sound ;(

I have Italy x Russia and USA x Japan...I'll upload as soon as I can...

• anything u have on serbian will be geat.. with soud, without sound... i dont really care.. :D

• i would kill for serbian matches :box: