Italy - Serie A 2008/09

• Pesaro in the final (anyone surprised? :lol: )
    Scavolini Pesaro - Yamamay Busto Arsizio 3:0 (25:22, 25:14, 25:15)

Skowronska- 17 points 80%!!succesfull spikes -gosh girl you're amazing

Pesaro is just a monster the way they are playing is just :obey: they just leave behind every team it's pretty obvious for me that they will win all they can this season :win: i wish them all the best (because of SKowronska :wavy: )

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• Scavolini Pesaro - Asystel Novara 3:0 (26:24, 25:23, 25:19) :win:

who can stop them? congratulation to Pesaro SKowronska with the italian cup :cup: Jaquline was superb today just brilliant SKowronska was struggling in the 1st set but then she play better and better with every ball :D Costagrande as always was getting a lot of balls but she wasn't that effective today.

• who can stop them?

who knows maybe Zarechie Odintsovo on Thursday.
    By the way how long has it been since Pesaro's last defeat?

• who knows maybe Zarechie Odintsovo on Thursday.
    By the way how long has it been since Pesaro's last defeat?

a year :)their last defeat was against Bergamo in the italian cup last year :) i think it;s over 35 wins in a row :win: they're simple amazing

• Do you count Salonpas Cup? Rexona, Finasa and Pinheiros had beated Pesaro there :whistle: :D

• Nobody can stoped Scavolini :super: They play amazing :lol: Congratulations for this win. For me MVP in finall match was Jaqueline. Also very good Martina game :win:

• Anyone have news of Anna Podolec ?

Ania is out of the rest of the season tomorrow she will have shoulder surgery.her contract with NOvara was resign but when she come back she will probably sign a new 3 years contract with Asystel. i hope everything goes fine with her cus she is very importand player for POlist NT

• Ania is out of the rest of the season tomorrow she will have shoulder surgery.her contract with NOvara was resign but when she come back she will probably sign a new 3 years contract with Asystel. i hope everything goes fine with her cus she is very importand player for POlist NT

Thank you very much!
    I hope she recovers quickly! ^^

• is Yanina YAKOVLYEVA still play for santeramo :what:

• Caprara get used to freedom in Russia, but he forgot, that he isn't in Russia anymore :rolll:

• What happened today with Perugia? Big trouble I heard?

Caprara was dismissed. I don't know exactly the reason, but it seems that Perugia didn't like his behaviour towards the referees and the public. It has to be said that the girls were unhappy with this drastic decision before play-offs.

• Yeah, bad timing for Perugia.

It seems that everything is going bad for Perugia right now. From a top club last season to to what it is today, *sigh, how the mighty have fallen.

Hope they could win at least a game from Bergamo.