Who is better Anja Spasojevic or Jelena Nikolic?

• Anja Spasojevic,
    Nikolic seems very slow to me.
    But both are not the most constant player around. Spasojevic has one advantage and Nikolic another. To have both in a team would be good ;)

• Anja Spasojevic, definitely, she's way more decisive! She's the greatest star of the Serbian team.

• The way I see it:
    They both suck at reception, but Nikolic tends to make huge mistakes, Spasojevic less so.
    When it comes to spiking, on a perfect day Nikolic is better but those days are rare. She is very error-prone and in general I don't think she uses her height and physique well, often she tends just to pass the ball over the net even though it's set up well for her. Spasojevic is somewhat more consistent and versatile.
    Spasojevic has an edge in serving and digging too.

So in general, I think Anja is better.

• Anja Spasojevic was the heart of the Serbian NT at WCH06, in my opinion.

I think she is generally better than Nikolic. But I don't really like to make these comparisions, also because they change from season to season.

• I think they have different strengths....Spasojevic is a great server and I think her reception is better than Nikolic's. But Nikolic is better at hitting high balls (although I think she makes too many mistakes) and she has a better tactical feeling, i.e. which ball to play in which situation.

• Anja Spasojevic