Special Thanks Thread!!!

• joanamss and LightMaster deserve special thanks for the videos they have contributed! They and others have provided a special service for many volleyball fans around the world, and deserve special thanks. It there is already a thread like this, another one is more than deserved!

There are others who also provide the same service who should not be forgotten. Posters such as hugo, konrad_lew, xopxeech, jean-marc and passang contributed to the Olympic threads and some have contributed to several others also. I think I can safely speak, not just for myself, when I say "We" thank you!

We would also be remiss to neglect the forum Justyna and Nastja have provided and have encouraged this practice! We thank you so much!

So often we ask for more games (sometimes it's nearly a demand!) and you have almost always responded! Not only that you do so without seeming to get annoyed or upset about the onslaught of demand! I appreciate the time and effort it takes to do what you do and really appreciate it!

Here's to all of you mentioned above, and also to those I failed to mention! There are probably several more that have posted to this forum that I have forgotten.

A heartfelt "Thank You" to all! :drink:

• Where can I sign???? :thumbsup:

you said everything ...

Thanks so much!!!

"No time for losers 'cause we are the champions" :whistle: :dance6:

BRASIL, Gold in Beijing 2008 Olympic Games!!!! :obey: :dance4:

• Yeah, I would like to say thanks too. Videos of volleyball games are extremely hard to find on the internet and while Megaupload, et. al. aren't the most optimal way for free downloads, I'm still happy that we can get videos somehow.

Maybe we should start a torrent site entirely for volleyball? lol

• totally agree! thanks a bunch guys, really, thank you, thank you, thank you :drink: :win: :thumbsup:

• Thank you so much for your time & effort for uploading the videos ~
    You guys are so amazing ! :dance4:

• ^^ :rose:

Well...I love this forum...everytime I can I pass ehre...to hear the news...and also download games...so..I also need to thank...and congratulate the girls (Nastja, Justyna)...to keep the forum as good as it is!!!

so...is a pleasure to help when I can.... :drink: