Poland - LSK 2008/2009

• the official site of Plus Liga KObiet show live score but they don't have english site there's only Polish :) i heard they want to make live video but i dont know when they do that . http://www.lsk.net.pl/
    Siatka.org show live score as well and it will probably be easier for you cause u don't have to search for it it's on top right of site .

as for Kalisz yes they do have financial problems. there was even possibility that they wont participant this season ;/ they only have 10 players but i think if their players won't get any injures during season they can be very dangerous. their starting 6 is fine ,WOznikowska Godos and Kuehn are all experiance players and they have some young promising players like Wojcieska Toborek and mostly CHojnacka - she's 23 she's OPP but she can also be OH i hope she will get to NT after this season

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• the official site of Plus Liga KObiet show live score but they don't have english site there's only Polish :) i heard they want to make live video but i dont know when they do that . http://www.lsk.net.pl/
    Siatka.org show live score as well and it will probably be easier for you cause u don't have to search for it it's on top right of site .

as for Kalisz yes they do have financial problems. there was even possibility that they wont participant this season ;/ they only have 10 players but i think if their players won't get any injures during season they can be very dangerous. their starting 6 is fine ,WOznikowska Godos and Kuehn are all experiance players and they have some young promising players like Wojcieska Toborek and mostly CHojnacka - she's 23 she's OPP but she can also be OH i hope she will get to NT after this season

Thanks for Siatka.org. I tried lsk's site out last weekend, but the live score didn't work for me.(probably in the wrong place) I just clicked on szczegóły of the match that was currently taking place, but I didn't get any scores/info. Would be great if they show some live videos! Or recorded even! Thanks again!

• Thanks for Siatka.org. I tried lsk's site out last weekend, but the live score didn't work for me.(probably in the wrong place) I just clicked on szczegóły of the match that was currently taking place, but I didn't get any scores/info. Would be great if they show some live videos! Or recorded even! Thanks again!

on LSK site u need to go Szczegoly--->and than statystyki meczu and u need to refresh site every time u want to see score

• I apologize if this has been mentioned already, but are there any Bulgarian female players in the Polish League this season? Thank you.

• I apologize if this has been mentioned already, but are there any Bulgarian female players in the Polish League this season? Thank you.

No, not this year.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• 2nd Playround

GCB Centrostal Bydgoszcz - MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3:0 (30:28 29:27 25:21) stats

AZS Białystok - Calisia Kalisz 3:2 (14:25 25:15 25:23 21:25 15:8 ) stats
    Muszynianka Muszyna - Farmutil Piła 3:2 (20:25 25:19 23:25 25:18 15:9) stats
    other 2 matches on 27th and 30th

• BIelsko BIala-Stal MIelec 3-0(25-21,25-22,25-11) http://stats.lsk.net.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=8
    MVP Baranska

good matche from both sides. Stal mielec was awsome in service BB receiver had really hard time . they struggle a lot with reception but they had stron wings spikers :) Baranska is amazing she is in great shape after OG her spikes are unstopable she is making little mistake she has solid reception :) the atmosphere in Aluprof is great those girls can't stop smiling :rose:

as for Muszyna-Pila match the level wasn't as high as i thought it to be but it was fine. i really happy to see Kaczorowska improving her spikes are lot more accurate and stronger then last season but wow what she did during the summer she put a lot on weight :what:

• Thanks for the Update mateo! I was happy to a have seen the mielic / bks match. It was a much better match than I had suspected! Too bad they're not in the Champions League!

• Results of the 3rd Playround
    Farmutil Piła - Gwardia Wrocław 1:3 (21:25, 25:20, 25:27, 17:25)
    Calisia Kalisz - Muszynianka Muszyna 0:3 (21:25, 21:25, 18:25)
    Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - AZS Białystok 3:1 (25:21, 25:14, 23:25, 25:19)
    MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Stal Mielec -:- [10.11.2008 at18.00]
    Gedania Żukowo - Centrostal Bydgoszcz 2:3 (25:23, 25:23, 17:25, 19:25, 10:15)

Ranking
    1. BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 9
    2. MKS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 8
    3. Impel Gwardia Wrocław 6
    4. GCB Centrostal Bydgoszcz 5
    5. Pronar Zeto Astwa AZS Białystok 5
    6. MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3 (missing 1 match)
    7. KPSK Stal Mielec 3 (missing 1 match)
    8. Farmutil Piła 1
    9. SSK Calisia Kalisz 1
    10. Gedania Żukowo 1

• Wow PIla has probably one of the worse start ever. i can;t remember when ,after 3 games they had only 1 point...their reception is just AWFUL . the only one who Sadurek can really depend on is Bednarek she is the only one who's spike are really powerful. KOsmatka with every year play worse and worse Kaczorowska has some good moments but still she don't have experiance and make some silly mistakes.
    As for Gwardia wow i;m impressed their libero Jagiello was EVERYWHERE she digs some incredible balls. Baranska was great in crucial moments she didn't make errors. Efimienko has some great blocks but she need to improve her spikes

• yep, really poor game by Piła.. their silly loses annoys me a bit.

• Mks Dąbrowa Górnicza 3-1 Kpsk Stal Mielec (17-25; 26-24; 25-19; 25-11)
    MVP: Katarzyna Wysocka

• Gwardia Wroclaw-Centrostal Bydgoszcz 1-3 25-19,25-17, 19-15, 21-25
    MIelec-Gedania 3-1 25:19, 22:25, 25:20, 27:25
    AZS BIalystok-Gadrowa Gornicza 0-3 14:25, 26:28, 22:25
    Farmutil-Kalisz 3-0 25:22, 25:14, 25:23 -at last! :super:
    Muszyna-BIelsko-BIala 2-3 25:17, 20:25, 25:23, 23:25, 10:15 :drink: :woohoo: :cup:
    great job girls. first set was jus horrible tons of errors from both side Baranska could't do anything she get block everytime she touch the ball but from 2 set she showed how great player she is thanks to her powerful spikes ALuprof could win this match really classy performance for me she should get MVP. SKorupa was MVP but i don't know who give this award to her her sets was awful only left side. reception was preatty good but she didn;t use MB and there was no combination :teach: :down: :mad:
    As for Muszyna's girls. i just love Pycia this season she is just a wall no one can get through poor Gajgal and Lena they had to face her block unfortunatly they didn't win in that competition :lol: Belcik play good match and Mariola uh i just can't describe how amazing that girl is :) i like Jagielo(Przybysz) as well . who knows maybe we will have big come back off a captain in NT :)

Edited 3 times, last by mateo ().

• :mad: I wish I could have seen that game!!! Sounds like there was some good moments there. Were there lots of mistakes as well or was the level pretty constant throughout the match?

• :mad: I wish I could have seen that game!!! Sounds like there was some good moments there. Were there lots of mistakes as well or was the level pretty constant throughout the match?

well there were some incrediable relays but there was errors as well but i think the level was preatty good apart from 1st set and second half of last set. overall this match was like one team score 4 points than immediately loose 3 . Muszyna was leading 5-0 in 4th set and 4-0 in 5th set but they loose both of them :lol: i think it wasn;t best volleyball these teams can show(it's still to early for best performances) but it was alright definitly worth watching :)

• Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Farmutil Piła 3:1
    (25:22, 25:15, 17:25, 25:21)
    MVP: Anna Barańska