Poland - LSK 2008/2009

• If you can help me with an information ?!
    At what team is playing now Katarzyna Graczyk ?

:sos:

I found, that she plays for Częstochowianka DOMEX Częstochowa now ( II Polish League).

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Did anyone record match Muszynianka Fakro - Centrostal Bydgoszcz(3:2) 15.02.2009?
    I'll be grateful, because during watching in TV I fell asleep, but I really want to see plaing Milena Rosner in this match. Thanks and greetings ;)

• Impel Gwardia Wrocław - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 1:3 (25:19, 26:28, 12:25, 18:25) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

MVP: Natalia Bamber (what a surprise... 8) )

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Impel Gwardia Wrocław - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała

Or maybe MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza? ;) You can watch MKS DB home matches by the way. They have a live feed on their great site! I think they're a good team and Wysocka is an entertaining player to watch along with Sliwa.

• Gedania Żukowo - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 3:1 (14:25, 25:19, 25:15, 25:16) yep it's not a joke:what:

Stal Milec - Farmutil Piła 2:3 (24:26, 25:23, 26:28, 25:22, 12:15)
    Calisia Kalisz - Centrostal Bydgoszcz 1:3 (27:29, 27:25, 19:25, 18:25)

Impel Gwardia Wrocław - MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3:0 (25:12, 25:18, 25:20)
    Muszynianka Muszyna – AZS Białystok 3:0 (25:17, 25:18, 25:17)

PLay off
    BKS BIelsko BIala-AZS BIalystok
    Muszynianka Muszyna-Gedania ZUkowo
    Farmutil Pila-Gwardia Wroclaw
    Centrostal Bydgoszcz-MKS Dabrowa Gornicza

PLay down
    Stal MIelec-Calisia Kalisz

first loose of BIelsko with Gedania-god those young girls are doing miracles in the second part of regular season they beat PIla BIelsko KAlisz BIalystok MIelec Dabrowa Gornicza :what: thank god BKS will not meet with them in play off :lol:
    i saw Muszyna match they blew AZS away with their B team -they are in fantastic shape if a B team plays like that i don't want to think how first team will play
    :sos: Eczacibasi will have very hard match on thursday :box:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• Muzyna played with its B team?Looks like they're keeping their power for the big-match on thursday.I agree with you mateo it won't be an easy match for Eczacıbaşı actually it won't be easy to beat the opponent for both sides because Eczacıbaşı had the chace to try all its players yesterday against Nilüfer Belediye except Citakovic(ı don't know why she didn't play) and from the stats ı can see all players are in good shape especially Metcalf,her performance with Mirka is very important for the team.
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik….02_.09_TL_ECZ_X_NIL_.pdf
    I can't wait to see the match ı'm sure it will be a good game.

• Muzyna played with its B team?Looks like they're keeping their power for the big-match on thursday.

yes Muszyna played last 3 or 4 matches without their main players(Zenik Belcik Mirek Pycia Fratczak rest in those matches)
    i really like Kaczor now-Serwinski gave her chance and she's showing that her coach can count on her really smart attacks huuge power-great job Joasia :D

• anybody know of a site where they have live scoring of today's match??? Or maybe a link of where you can actually watch it?:))
    I can't seem to find one. :mad:

• Final of POlish Cup
    BKS Bielsko-Biała – Muszynianka Muszyna 3:0 (25:15, 25:21, 25:20)

hurrraaaa :D BIelsko has shown AMAZING volleyball outstanding block great defence everything work on very high level Muszyna could not do anything BIelsko was just too good for them :D
    individual award:
    Best Blocker:Jolanta Studzienna
    Best Server: Natalia Bamber
    Best Reciver: Agata Sawicka
    Best Digger: MAriola Zenik
    Best Setter: Katarzyna SKorupa
    Best SPiker; Helena Horka
    MVP Anna Baranska

• Final of POlish Cup
    BKS Bielsko-Biała – Muszynianka Muszyna 3:0 (25:15, 25:21, 25:20

:cup: AMAZING I was so happy to see themn winning the Cup :cup: They're the best :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

MVP Anna Baranska

:heart: :heart: :heart:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• results of semifinal of Play off:
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Centrostal Bydgoszcz 3:0 (25:16, 25:13, 26:24) MVP Baranska :heart:
    BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Centrostal Bydgoszcz 3:0 (25:23, 25:20, 25:21 ) MVP Lena :drink:

Muszynianka Muszyna – Farmutil Piła 3:2 (21:25, 25:17, 25:20, 20:25, 15:13) MVP Belcik
    Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna – Farmutil Piła 2:3 (28:26, 21:25, 23:25, 25:13, 5:15) MVP Kosmatka

so i've watched both of Pila-Muszyna matches . first match was awful i did not expect to see both teams in such poor shape lots of mistakes reception was a disaster in those matches both setter couldn't do much of those balls they just tried to keep them in play most of time. i think more matches will be played Pila chance of advance to final increasing Muszyna is really tired they lack of speed and accuracy are all consequances of CHL matches and all this traveling they didn't have much time to proper training.

i've also very pleased with Bielsko results, i've watched 3 rd set of today match and now i'm sure no one could stop them from winning this year championship, apart from reception(mainly Horka's reception) everything works great they don't do stupit errors like they used to do few weeks ago :D

PS Baranska look OUTSTANDING with this sweatband ,god how beautiful she is
    :what: :heart:

• PTPS Farmutil Piła - Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 0:3 (20:25, 23:25, 14:25) MVP Ola Jagielo
    Farmutil Piła - Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 2:3 (29:27, 25:18, 11:25, 21:25, 19:21) MVP Dorota Pykosz(11 blocks :win: )

Muszyna advance to final :down:

Centrostal Bydgoszcz - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 0:3 (20:25, 17:25, 20:25) MVP SKorupa Kasia

sooo the big clash in the final :box: these 2 are the best polissh teams and i'm looking forward to see those matches . poor Pila they were leadin 2-0 and they had 2 match points and they lost :( but you can't win if a winf spikers are sooo rubish i've heard some rumors that Swiniewicz will play in Pila next season so it might be a cure for such low %

• I'm sad for Calisia Kalisz
    First they lose their coach Igor Prielożny then they lose some of their best players ( Sawicka, Horka, Dziękiewicz and off course their amazing captain Anna Barańska) to BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała and now this!
    What will happen to Godos, Chojnacka, Woźniakowska, etc...?
    They deserve something better, specially Woźniakowska!

• What will happen to Godos, Chojnacka, Woźniakowska, etc...?
    They deserve something better, specially Woźniakowska!

Woźniakowska has an offer from VK Prostejov, but if she wants play there she must decide till Monday. She has also some offers from polish teams, but as she said, they aren't concrete.

• 1st final match result

BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała – Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 2:3 (25:27, 22:25, 25:16, 25:13, 11:15)

eh :down: why they didn;t play like in 3 and 4 set from the beggining;/ in the first two sets Horka spike was on impressive level(0%) and where was the coach?? is he blind?? but thank god Horka wake up cus you can't wi in the final with 5 players;/
    Baranska service and reception :obey: :obey: :obey: but her spike :down: Dziekiwicz played great match Bamber as well Skorupa eeehhh she set too low in wrong rythm ;/ hoipefully tommorow BB girls will do better than that

Belcik played amazingly :obey: i haven't seen Belcik playing like that for about 4 years . and Moariolka Zenik wooooow she makes different on her posiotion in POland great performance i was screaming to my tv screen:"don't spike in MAriola direction" outstanding she was today

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 2:3 (21:25, 23:25, 25:22, 25:16, 9:15)
    ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
    i'm speachless i just don't know what happened to them in those final matches :( loosig two match at home in final is way to much and we are95% sure that Muszyna will be the champion again ;(
    the only positive thing is Baranska and Lena are in fantastic shape . Ania was oustanding today she carried whole BIelsko on her shoulder . in the end of 4th set and in tie break i thought she will pass out she was breathing so hard poor Ania all her effort was wasted :(
    i hope BIelsko will sign someone in the place of Horka-yeah she was great during regular season but she didn't do anything in those two final match to help BB win ;/ SKorupa :down: :down: what happened to her . i thought her performance during Polish cup was good prognostic but no;/she is totally rubish this season i already miss Sadurek in BIelsko :(