Poland - PlusLiga 2008/2009

• Cup of Poland 2009

Skra Bełchatów - AZS Olsztyn 3:0 (25:20, 25:21, 25:20)

Individual awards
    MVP - Mariusz Wlazły (Skra)
    Best server - Miguel Falasca (Skra)
    Best blocker - Daniel Pliński (Skra)
    Best spiker - Mariusz Wlazły (Skra)
    Best receiver - Piotr Gacek (Skra)
    Best digger - Krzysztof Andrzejewski (AZS Olsztyn)
    Best setter - Paweł Zagumny (AZS Olsztyn)

• the best...simply the best. go skra! ;)

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Time to play-off starts.

Jastrzębski Węgiel and ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle won their matches and now they need only one victory. Next match both teams will play on 20.03.

Jastrzębski Węgiel - AZS Olsztyn 3:0 (25:23, 25:21, 25:21) (1:0) stats
    Jastrzębski Węgiel - AZS Olsztyn 3:0 (25:17, 25:18, 25:21) (2:0) stats

ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - AZS Politechnika 3:2 (25:27, 25:19, 21:25, 26:24, 15:11) (1:0) stats
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - AZS Politechnika 3:0 (25:18, 25:23, 25:21) (2:0) stats

First match between Resovia Rzeszów and AZS Częstochowa will be played on 17.03 and match Skra Bełchatów - Delecta Bydgoszcz on 20.03.

Play-down
    Jadar Radom - Trefl Gdańsk 3:1 (21:25, 25:21, 25:19, 25:23) (1:0) stats
    Next match on 21.03.

• Play-Off
    AZS Politechnika - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 1:3 (22:25, 20:25, 25:16, 20:25) (0:3) stats
    Kędzierzyn won 3rd match and qualifed to semifinal.

Skra Bełchatów - Delecta Bydgoszcz 3:0 (25:21, 25:14, 25:21) (1:0) stats
    Skra Bełchatów - Delecta Bydgoszcz 3:1 (23:25, 25:21, 27:25, 25:20) (2:0) stats
    Next match on 27.03.2009

Play-Down
    Trefl Gdańsk - Jadar Radom 1:3 (26:24, 26:28, 16:25, 17:25) (0:2) stats
    Next match on 27.03.2009

• Individual statistics after regular season

Best scorer
    1. Novotny Jakub (ZAKSA Kedzierzyn-Kozle) 315
    2. Bartman Zbigniew (AZS Czestochowa) 308
    3. Prygiel Robert atakujący (Jastrzebski Wegiel) 285
    more

Best scorer (points/set)
    1. Szymanski Grzegorz (AZS Olsztyn) 4,87
    2. Novotny Jakub (Kedzierzyn-Kozle) 4,57
    3. Kunnari Olli (AZS UWM Olsztyn) 4,46
    more

Best receiver
    1. Debiec Michal (Delecta Bydgoszcz)
    2. Mierzejewski Marcin (Kedzierzyn-Kozle)
    3. Andrzejewski Krzysztof (AZS Olsztyn)
    more

Best blocker
    1. Jurkiewicz Wojciech (Jastrzebski Wegiel) 61
    2. Gladyr Jurii (AZS Politechnika Warszawska) 58
    3. Cerven Michal (Delecta Bydgoszcz) 52
    more

Best blocker (block/set)
    1. Jurkiewicz Wojciech (Jastrzebski Wegiel) 0,9
    2. Gladyr Jurii (AZS Politechnika Warszawska) 0,82
    3. Nowak Marcin (Delecta Bydgoszcz) 0,75
    3. Kadziewicz Lukasz (Trefl Gdansk) 0,75
    more

Best server
    1 Sopko Martin (Delecta Bydgoszcz) 35
    2 Gladyr Jurii (AZS Politechnika Warszawska) 30
    3 Wika Marcin (Resovia Rzeszów) 27
    3 Samica Guillaume (Jastrzebski Wegiel) 27
    more

Best spiker
    1. Novotny Jakub (Kedzierzyn-Kozle) 270
    2. Bartman Zbigniew (AZS Czestochowa) 257
    3. Prygiel Robert (Jastrzebski Wegiel) 245
    more

Best spiker (points/set)
    1. Szymanski Grzegorz (AZS Olsztyn) 4,13
    2. Novotny Jakub (Kedzierzyn-Kozle) 3,91
    3. Kunnari Olli (AZS Olsztyn) 3,87
    more

• Resovia won 3rd match and qualifed to semifinal.
    AZS Częstochowa - Resovia Rzeszów 2:3 (25:15, 25:19, 21:25, 20:25, 12:15) (0:3) stats

In semifinal Resovia will play against ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle.

;( ;( ;(
    i feel so sory for them they played great 2 sets and then they start to make mistake. unfortunatly Bartman lost his great shape from the beggining of the season :(
    the only positive thing of this match was another awsome performance by Nowakowski :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Too bad, that AZS Częstochowa has been eliminated. This team played great in Champions League and now won't be able to participate in the any European cup next season...But that's the sport: team which played in the CHL 1/4 was beaten by team wwhich lost to Belarusians :whistling: The most important thing is to combine both league and international event. I think AZS didn't manage to do this last season.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Too bad, that AZS Częstochowa has been eliminated. This team played great in Champions League and now won't be able to participate in the any European cup next season...

They have a chance still, but will be hard...

Skra Bełchatów won 3rd match against Delecta Bydgoszcz 3:0 (20, 23, 20) and is in semifinal already.

Trefl Gdańsk lost 2 next games against Jadar Radom and is out of PlusLiga. In matches 4:0 for Jadar.

• Sorry for my english but I do my best

The "Trefl" situation in this season is best example to see how important is team, and that names don't play. In all matches Gdansk won only 7 points and loses all 17 match in a row. Even changes of coach and others decisons don't bring any positiv relations. Every one player have their own word every one plays for own account. Bednaruk and Kruk total paranoic setters, like twin brothers faces and proffesional skills, Winnik very weak opposite player and Dawid Suski probably injured (this kid is goooooood)

3 years ago I got the same injury as Bruno Zanuto my leg is bigger after evry match or training and there is small possibility for total regeneration this absence and Bojan Janic is next illnes of Trefl, Marko Samardzic yesterday hurt his arm and get on the bench in 4 set.

I don't know what to say... before season after that transfers everyone in Poland says that Gdansk will be a black horse of Plusliga but know Trefl will play in I liga...

Sponsors pumped much money in this club i thought that we will have another strong team inposlih volleyball league and thai we will go up in CEV ranking but in this time I', only happy of this that Trefl will again fight for play in Plusliga but after next season, that what said chairman Wierzbicki before yesterdays match

I hope that will be true and we Will se Trefl in 2010/2011 season of Plusliga with strong names and that all names will be discuss with experts, beacuse this year was very sad for volley in Gdansk, basic guns of team as injured Winnik don't have any substitute and that how is Trefl story ends...

sorry again for my english

• The "Trefl" situation in this season is best example to see how important is team, and that names don't play.

It was the same situation a year ago in Prokom Trefl Sopot basketball team. They hired a lot of "star" and everything ended with one big compromitation. They don't learn from their own mistakes in Gdańsk and Sopot...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• We know all semifinalists already.
    AZS Olsztyn - Jastrzębski Węgiel 2:3 (25:21, 25:23, 22:25, 12:25, 11:15) (0:3) stats

Places 1-4
    Skra Bełchatów - Jastrzębski Węgiel
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle - Resovia Rzeszów

Places 5-8
    AZS Politechnika - AZS Częstochowa
    AZS Olsztyn - Delecta Bydgoszcz

• Jozefacki playd outstanding match but he must ask coach about substitution and Szymanski playd very sad game, without game spirit, crowds after match: "Jozek Jozek" this should give some causes to think about his future career.

Samik 27 points no way... how he do this...? I will understand if Samik be ann opposite player but on reception so much points, wow...

• Siatkarz Wieluń won 3 matches against BBTS Bielsko Biała and it means that team from Wieluń will be played in PlusLiga next season.
    BBTS Bielsko Biała has a 2nd chance. They will play against 9th team of PlusLiga Jadar Radom. Who will win (3 games) will be play in PlusLiga.

• Siatkarz Wieluń won 3 matches against BBTS Bielsko Biała and it means that team from Wieluń will be played in PlusLiga next season.

Siatkarz Wieluń and Skra Bełchatów are from the same region of Poland. Siatkarz played in I liga in place of Skra II Bełchatów. Im curious how will be look this team in next season.

1st semifinal of PlusLiga
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle - Resovia Rzeszów 3:0 (22, 20, 23) (1:0) stats
    Tomorrow next match.

• Semifinals
    Skra Bełchatów - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:0 (25:20, 25:21, 25:23) (1:0) stats
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle - Resovia Rzeszów 2:3 (29:31, 18:25, 25:20, 25:22, 13:15) (1:1) stats

Places 5-8
    Delecta Bydgoszcz - AZS Olsztyn 1:3 (25:20, 23:25, 18:25, 23:25) (1:0) stats

• Skra Bełchatów - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:1 (25:22, 25:19, 23:25, 25:21) (2:0) stats

In 4th set Jastrzębski Węgiel had a rotations error. One player of Skra noticed it and refeere took away 5 points (from 10:9 for Jastrzębski to 5:9 for Skra). After match 2nd refeere said that he saw that players of Jastrzębski were on wrong positions on the court. He saw it, but he didn't do nothing! He waited for what :what:

• that situation was so pathetic i actually haven't seen it but from what i've read on reprezentacja net it was "good" joke ;/ i watched that set till something like 9-8 and when i start to watch it again it was 10-5 for SKra i was like WTF ?!;/ the 2nd referee should be fired right after that game :mad:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• In 4th set Jastrzębski Węgiel had a rotations error. One player of Skra noticed it and refeere took away 5 points (from 10:9 for Jastrzębski to 5:9 for Skra). After match 2nd refeere said that he saw that players of Jastrzębski were on wrong positions on the court. He saw it, but he didn't do nothing!

:rolll:

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>