Bulgaria's Matey Kaziyski Named Europe's Top Volleyball Play

• "Matey Kaziyski was elected as the best volleyball player in Europe for 2006, announced the European volleyball confederation. The 21 years old receiver of Dynamo Moscow won a bronze medal with Bulgaria from the 2006 World Championship in Japan. The former Slavia Jar Computers player has also grabbed the prize for the best server of the Mondial 2006 and was nominated for the Most Valuable Player(MVP) of the same championship, but eventually he finished at 3rd place in this standing. Moreover, he became a champion of Russia with Dynamo and played in the Final Four of Indesit Champions League with his club team. Kaziyski succeeded the award for the best player in Europe from the captain of Italian national team and Sisley Treviso- Alberto Cisola, who of elected for №1 in Europe for 2005."

Congratulations! :lol: 8)

• Congrats to Matey :)
    Yesterday he was elected as MVP of Russian Cup as well :)

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Speaking about Bulgarians :D last Sunday Todor Aleksiev got married. Here some photos :D

In the church:

We like cakes :D

Matey as well :lol:

Well.. that's tradition

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• That`s weird question Justyna :P
    IF i have? :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Justyna it wasn`t stupid, just weird :P of course i can :) take it:

29.06.2007 Katowice first game Poland-Bulgaria WL intercontinental phase:

1. Niki Nikolov, 2. Toshko Aleksiev, 3. Vladi Aleksandrov, 4. Krasi Gaydarski, 5. Boyan Yordanov, 6. Tedi Salparov, 7. Vlado Nikolov i Matey Kaziyski, 8. Toshko Aleksiev, 9. Andrey Zhekov, 10. after the game

Plamen Konstantinov

• Nice photosession of Gayda, time for Boyan`s :D

Plamen Konstantinov

• Bulgarians train a lot in Prawec :D :D

Plamen Konstantinov

• [quote="Ann"]Bulgarians train a lot in Prawec :D :D

But without a result :):):):):)

• Quote from "Gottlib"

But without a result :):):):):)

If i`m right they work there for European Championships and this tournament will be in september. Then we can judge if with or if without results ;)

Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Justyna"

Stoew on pic no 5 looks funny (:

he always looks funny :twisted: 8) :lol:

Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Ann"

If i`m right they work there for European Championships and this tournament will be in september. Then we can judge if with or if without results ;)

Yeah, we'll see it here! Teo and Matey are "our" players.. :):):)

• Quote from "Gottlib"

Yeah, we'll see it here! Teo and Matey are "our" players.. :):):)

What do ya mean? ;)

Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Ann"

What do ya mean? ;)

they play (played Matey) in Dynamo Moscow. i know them personally. But they played bad against our NT, I saw it in Katowice and in Moscow the last year
    But maybe it will be changed.I hope, because i would like to see a good triller between Bulgaria and Russia.

• Aaa now i get it and u know, i was sure u`re from Bulgaria hehehehe
    Yep they didn`t play good against Russia in Katowice
    Let`s hope in the future will be better ;)

Plamen Konstantinov

• Quote from "Ann"

Aaa now i get it and u know, i was sure u`re from Bulgaria hehehehe
    Yep they didn`t play good against Russia in Katowice
    Let`s hope in the future will be better ;)

jeje, i'm Russian. But i like all the slavonic teams and its style. The powerful volleyball. It looks so good. Someday we well be able to win Brazil team..