European Championships 2009

• Unfortunately no.they could not agree for it!(((((
    I fell so unhappy. Volleyball is my breath and our team is my heart. It means that I can stay without life!!!
    I have hotbird eurosport planeta sport ntv spor,ntv+sport I do not know exactly which serbian czech and slovakian Tv shows matches on hotbird!! Konrad helped me,but I do not know which of them is free and which is payfull.

Please do your best and write me everything you know!

• Ipla only working Internet Protocol (IP) address from Poland !!!!

i've watched matches live on Ipla and i definitly don't have Polish IP address :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I guess (let's say I STRONGLY HOPE) that Rai will broadcast at least Italy's matches, because they aired the men's, and even semifinals and final of the last men's ECH.
    You can see Raisport+ on satellite (hotbird) or, if you prefer, online at this address:
    http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/…659d0a12b14-raisport.html

They still haven't said what matches will air, or when, though.

• Ros,I hope as much as you too.Because I can watch rai and it is open in out satellite.And I also hope that dubai sport will broadcast this event. I have 5 satellites but i can not watch matches. Will Eurosport,Planeta Sport,NTV+sport broadcast championship?Does anybody know?

• Will Eurosport,Planeta Sport,NTV+sport broadcast championship?Does anybody know?

Eurosport - no (they have been giving volleyball in lately :thumbdown: )
    Planeta Sport - I doubt
    NTV+sport - no idea...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Unfortunately no.they could not agree for it!(((((

But why? Female volleyball is only team sport, in which Azerbaijan is on international level. I had access to this channel, and I remember voilleyball matches on it.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Ros,I hope as much as you too.Because I can watch rai and it is open in out satellite.And I also hope that dubai sport will broadcast this event. I have 5 satellites but i can not watch matches. Will Eurosport,Planeta Sport,NTV+sport broadcast championship?Does anybody know?

21:55 Волейбол. Чемпионат Европы. Женщины
    Прямая трансляция из Польши.

Telekanal Sport

http://tv.sportbox.ru/tk-sport/2009/09/25/

• Really Mateo? It means that we can watch them either?

really ^^
    if there will be any live covarage i think u can watch it without a problems :P

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Greetings from turkey,

I'm a volleyball moderator in a sport site in turkey.Where can I get the team's full rosters with players age height and position...?

İ will be glad if anybody can give information about this to me...

I wish you a life with volleyball...Thanks...

• http://www.mekobiet2009.pl/en.
    Names of the teams are not availabel yet,but I think it will be in a couple of days.

Have fun with the game tomorrow against the Dutch girls!

• Thanks ,marieke...İ have already had a look to this official web page but there was no information.by the way turkey roster is without seda tokatlıoglu,gulden kayala,gokcen denkel and seray altay so netherlands will win easily i predict.also enjoy the game...

Also Turkish NTV SPOR will broadcast the matches.

• From Facebook group:

The Official Player list: Maria Zhadan, Marina Sheshenina, Maria Borisenko, Elena Murtazaeva, Yulia Sedova, Yulia Merkulova, Anna Makarova, Natalia Safronova, Ksenia Naumova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Olga Fateeva, Ekaterina Gamova, Ekaterina Kabeshova and Ekaterina Starodubova.

• From Facebook group:

The Official Player list: Maria Zhadan, Marina Sheshenina, Maria Borisenko, Elena Murtazaeva, Yulia Sedova, Yulia Merkulova, Anna Makarova, Natalia Safronova, Ksenia Naumova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Olga Fateeva, Ekaterina Gamova, Ekaterina Kabeshova and Ekaterina Starodubova.

Thank You :thumbsup:

• Serbia RTS Sat -FTA tv Hot Bird
    Slovakia STV3 online tv
    Czech Republic CT 4 Sport online

Arthur and maybe someone else,RTS is seerbian Tv and i found it in Hotbird. Do you know taht they will surely show matches INSHALLAH?
    Is there only one RTS sat tv? I found just one!