European Championships 2009

• But the difference is that Hanke worked with the team all summer long and Möllers only 4 weeks, so Hanke surely connects much better with all the attackers and she has better serves and is better in backrow (which counts if Guidetti does double substitution setter - opposite). So I am not at all happy with his choice...

• alde, thanks for the information !
    It really works !! :thumbsup:
    Can you also tell me what other games NTVSpor will broadcast ? Do you have the timetable ?

NTVSpor will broadcast all the games for Turkey and plus some other games i guess. You can watch NTVSpor from internet using a software called sipru. It's a software that allows you to watch some specific channels with your internet connection. But it's a beta software and therefore has some stability problems but it works mostly fine if the network that sipru uses is not too busy and this only happens when footbal games are in broadcast. If you want to use sipru you have to register first. It's free but you need to register first.

http://www.sipru.com/site/siprulogin_eng.aspx

Can you also tell me what other games NTVSpor will broadcast ? Do you have the timetable ?

NTVSpor will just broadcast matches of Pool B..

Friday / 25

4:00 pm / France - Turkey
    6:30 pm / Germany - Italy

Saturday / 26

4:00 pm / Italy - Turkey
    6:30 pm / Germany - France

Sunday / 27

4:00 pm / France - Italy
    6:30 pm / Turkey - Germany

(according to Turkish times)

You are welcome. But maybe some games of Turkey might be broadcasted on NTV instead of NTVSpor. But no problem. NTV is in the channel list of the software so you can watch also these games using sipru even if NTV will broadcast them.

If you or anyone else need any help related to sipru, dont hesitate to ask for here.

• Dutch girls are in Poland, but they can't talk with journalistes ( Avital Selinger wrr...)

I make mistakes, sorry :wall:

ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM

POLISH NATIONAL TEAM EUROPEAN CHAMPION :cup:

• Why? That's not normal for the dutch girls.They always talk to journalist...

• Russia would be much better with Merkulova. But Russia would be worse If murtazaeva didn't take receptions.

because Kosheleva and Fateeva or Makarova don't seem good recievers, though they're talanted at attacking.

• Really, dutch girls can't talk because they must be focus ble ble... X( , but they look really good ^^

i'm sad :thumbdown:

This is dutch girls' hotel http://www.andelslodz.com/pl/strona-glowna/ in Łodź

Very nice (4star)

• I hope so ^^ i think Poland and The Netherlands will be on the podium :cup:

I make mistakes, sorry :wall::
    And this is amazing Atlas Arena in Łódź :obey:

• what a big hall :)

I wish I could watch all of the matches in this hall

• Emil-Kei nice to meet You :) I'm pleased that you are also a fan of the Polish National team :thumbsup:

• Emil-Kei nice to meet You :) I'm pleased that you are also a fan of the Polish National team :thumbsup:

Hej, so glad 2 meet you :) you can call me Emil. Yes, I'm one of the polish national team's fans. I especially like Skowronska and Baranska. Btw,I've got some polish friends here in sweden, they're all great ;)

• Polish people are everywhere

• hello mateo,,,I have already installed the ipla as recommended by you.
    However, I can't find the link of "Polsat Sport, Polsat Sport Extra" to watch the live.....(please see the picture)
    Can you please tell me what is the next step after installing ? Do I need to register an account ?
    Thank you !

http://i276.photobucket.com/al…ove/ipla.jpg?t=1253818720