European Championships 2009

• We have a libero who has no idea about servis receiving and an opposite who is really in a bad shape, middle blockers are too slow to help other one in block, so it`s not surprising for Turkey to loose against Germany today, so no hopes left for winning madal.

• Hi! I was in Wrocław for 2 days so l write a few words about teams.

Italy: Wonderful shape. Very strong attacks.Especially Aguero and Piccinini. Moreover Italians defend a lot of balls.
    Germany: They play very fast, but sometimes not evenly. Inside team is a great atmosphere, great team spirit.
    Turkey: I failed at them. They can play much better :thumbdown: . Neslihan make so many mistakes. Esra was the best player. I must also mention about something else. I first time watched Turkish players live from the stands- OMG, they are so,so beautiful :cheesy:
    France- ambitious team, but not too strong. They came off from the rest.

After I put a few photos.

• Even with a horrible match of Kozuch, Germany won Turkey,,, these are bad news for this selection. Germany don't seems a national selecction, they seem a team and it's very important in close matches like today

• Even with a horrible match of Kozuch,

what?!?! i though Kozuch did great job in todays match

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Hi! I was in Wrocław for 2 days so l write a few words about teams.
    Turkey: I failed at them. They can play much better :thumbdown: . Neslihan make so many mistakes. Esra was the best player. I must also mention about something else. I first time watched Turkish players live from the stands- OMG, they are so,so beautiful :cheesy:
    After I put a few photos.

we hope they play beautiful as they r. i wonder about photos....
    Congratulations Germany...They r so young but played good...

• deniz hakyemez and nihan yeldan very awful played in today.but eda and esra very good performance.Congratulations young germans :drink:

• what?!?! i though Kozuch did great job in todays match

From my point of view, it was the worst match I've seen her last times. She missed a lot of serves and spikes. On the other side Maren Brinker, was decisive in the end of the fourth and fifth set. But it's only my opinion :gone:

• what?!?! i though Kozuch did great job in todays match

Today Kozuch played very well. 23 points and 41% effectiveness in attack!

• can't believe my eyes - BEL - RUS 1-1 16-9 :rolll:

• Today Kozuch played very well. 23 points and 41% effectiveness in attack!

Not all is the number of points, it's important when you do it, and for me today she wasn't the key player that she is normally

• Chlip... ;(

0-3 OMG

But I really like Dutch girls and I'm proud :obey: They played veeeery well. Debby is in good shape

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maria Sharapova play today ^^ She can win this match with Schavione, I hope so :thumbsup:

• oh my lord Russia is so awful today
    if Belgium win Russia will have one loose as well as Poland :D so chance alive....
    GO BELGIUM GO CROATIA

• Cev's livescore doesnt work, how can i learn about Russia-Belgium match?

• In European Qualification Tournaments for the World Championships 2010 Poland won with Belgium 3:2 (23: 25, 25:14, 25:21, 19:25,16:14) so we have chances with Russia 8)

• it's 2-2 now Go Belgium don't give up!!!