eh Belgium...
    but at least that match showed that Russia is not invincible
    GO CROATIA!!!

EDIT: teams which i root for never win ;/ 3-2 for Spain

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• fucking blind referees, ball on floor big time for 11-11 in front of ref, they dont see it, also in 2nd set clear block out given to espana

i'm so angry, poorer team go in 2nd round, i would kill them if i would be in hall idiots :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :wall: :wall: :wall:

give me smileys with machine gun

• fucking blind referees, ball on floor big time for 11-11 in front of ref, they dont see it, also in 2nd set clear block out given to espana

i'm so angry, poorer team go in 2nd round, i would kill them if i would be in hall idiots :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Referees were awful for both teams, specially with Spain in 4th set. I'm sorry, see you next time. Spain-Croatia is a big battle, 3-2 in Qual. World Champ. and 3-2 in ECH.

show me the money, given to the refs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you wont see a single set until the end of championships,crooks

Please, be respectful. WE'll play next round, maybe we won't win a single set in next matches. On the other hand, you'll come back home. So, we are must be happy

• i'm so angry, poorer team go in 2nd round, i would kill them if i would be in hall idiots :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Poorer team in this grooup was Croatia, it's sad a team with very good players play so bad as team. Not only lost with Spain but it was demolished by Poland (the most weak Poland in years) and Holland (that is more normal). It was a deserved elimination.

• tHE bEST SCORERS OF THE TOURNAMENT

Natalya MAMMADOVA (AZE) 77 points
    Virginie de CARNE (BEL) 73 points
    Yekaterina GAMOVA (RUS) 71 points

Margareta Kozuch 65,Neslihan DARNEL 46 POINTS

• Katowice/Wroclaw, Poland, September 27, 2009. The Serbians girls totally outclassed this afternoon Slovakia to complete their magic run in Pool D, where actually the last match ended with the surprising victory of the Czech Republic against Azerbaijan in five sets. Having lost both their previous matches the Czechs had very limited chances to make it to the playoffs but as Slovakia did not score any single set against Serbia, the eventually joined the girls of superstar Natalya Mammadova for the second round of the Championships. In Pool B Italy played with some reserve players against France but continued its impressive campaign in Wroclaw with a safe 3:1, while Germany scored an important victory in the last match against Turkey to qualify for the playoffs as the second best ranked team of that preliminary group.

• Germany and Turkey are competing for the "worst performance of the summer" award :down: :down:
    Currently Germany is the winner for this :down:
    Why does Beier still play??? She does NOTHING!

beier does nothing?
    defense and reception...she does nothing?

• Ahahaha take that Poland! Revenge for qualification for the olympics! Our time has come! It is time when other teams have had to retire some of their older players, while ours are still fresh, yet have enough experience now. This is when the harvest for our team will begin... and god knows they deserve it! All the sacrifice these girls put in.

It is only a matter of time before the same scenario happens to our men's team.

a i ona zadnja lopta koju je barun izbacila u aut je dirala njihov blok, ali jbg sad....

• Go Spain!!! REVENGE for Qual. World Championships. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

congratulations......

• Maybe referees made some mistakes in Spain-Croatia game, but it is Spain, which looks better in this tournament. Congratulations to Spaniards, who play with ambitions and faith. Croatia - team with so many good players - should play much better but showed really nothing and Croats should be angry especially with themselves.

After that what I have seen in Belgium-Russia game, I'm not sure if Poland is able to win any more game in these ECh. Both Russia and Belgium seem to be stronger. Bulgaria may be easier opponent, but even Bulgarians are capable of beating this Poland. :(

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Ahahaha take that Poland! Revenge for qualification for the olympics!

Don't you have enough revenges? :roll: Three matches this season, three 3-0 victories...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• show me the money, given to the refs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you wont see a single set until the end of championships,crooks

calm down Raul.... :lol:
    i'm sorry for your Croatia :( but i didn't follow the match so i can't judge

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

Spain also suffered arbitral mistakes against Poland and Holland. We lost both games and did not complain. If we lose we do it with dignity and accepting our mistakes. We know perfectly that our selection is limited in comparison with other. You should have a bit of humility and to accept the defeat, because Spain demonstrated to be a better team that Croatia. Spain had an evil percentage in assault and a bad receipt, but though it won. Also there were blockouts of Croatia that they were a point for Spain but they were given to the croatians.

Beauty Poljak looks like to me a good player, but she does not have humility.Ultimately I am going to end up by thinking that in Croatia they lack humility.

The revenge is served in cold plate. :dance4: :dance4:

GO SPAIN!! :woohoo: