European Championships 2009

• :cheesy: :flower: :cup: :lol: Never enough.... :D

Thanks for your explanation ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• See that some Netherlands fans will never forget this 2008 Olympics... :P
    Poland was better then Netherlands are better now. Will see how it will be in 2010... 8)

• Did someone watch their playing, I know that they are not favorites, but I hope at least one more guy/girl has seen the games with Belgium or Belarus and is impressed from Strashimira FIlipova as I am?

• Are we going every tournament just making Mammadova best scorer? I don't understand how she can bear this. 35 points for every match, OMG!
    What happens with Rahimova, she must help Mamma. Was Yelena P. playing ? What about Mammadyarova?
    Every tournament they do like this. They play all matches 3:2. They could win these matches 3:1, 3:0.......They have no team spirit.

• Yes, I am !
    I saw all the three matches of Bulgaria and I think that they played quite well , at least they win two matches :dance4:
    You are right, Strashimira Filipova is the key player of Bulgaria team,
    but I was more impressed from no. 16 Elitsa Vasileva, I think she is pretty and has potential to be a strong spiker !!! :thumbsup:

Did someone watch their playing, I know that they are not favorites, but I hope at least one more guy/girl has seen the games with Belgium or Belarus and is impressed from Strashimira FIlipova as I am?

• I have question - Natalia Mammadova gets 34 points, BP-11, W-L +25. What mean BP and W-L and from where are this poimts 11 and 25? Please help me.

http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…12336/20235/15714_EN.html

BP = breakpoints. Breakpoints are made when your own team is on serve, not with side-out play. I think you can not calculate the BP with this list.

W-L = winning points - losing points. Mammadova made 31 attack and 3 block points = 34. She had 2 serve errors, 2receive errors and 5 attack erros = 9 Leading to W-L = 34-9 = 25 Check for example the libero with -3, she had 3 receiving errors.

• There is some conflict between Andrzej Niemczyk and Jerzy Matlak. Former Polish coach Niemczyk (TV commentator right now) is criticizing Matlak a lot, his way of coaching NT in these ECH. Matlak said: "Niemczyk wants to be the coach afert me. I don't want to know him any more". I don't know who is right, but I think this argument is rather sad and unnecessary. I won't help our team win important matches and may spoil the atmosphere around it. :(

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I hope our team will play good against Italy.i know that we will lose,because now we are not able to win Italy..They are a great team.

Massimo Barbolini: I think tomorrow it will be very difficult match agaisnt Azerbaijan. Past years Azerbaijan showed their class. There are world class players like Natalya Mammadova,Oksana Parkhomenko,Kseniya Kovalenko and I think they will trouble us in tomorrow`s match. Yes,without Shabovta,Korkmaz it is hard for them to play stabil,but this team has many good young players and ceratinly this team will improve time by time. In my team everything is good and for us the main thing is result that we have,but anyway I can not clean Azerbaijan from the list.

I am very thankful to Mr.Barbolini that he is so polite and noble person!

• BP = breakpoints. Breakpoints are made when your own team is on serve, not with side-out play. I think you can not calculate the BP with this list.

So for example - Parhomienko serves in AZE, Nikolic spike in SRB but one of Players AZE dig so Mammadova spike sukces. This is break point?

• Hmm - next question - Natalia Mammadova - SET: 1-5, 2-4, 3-5 what does it mean in this statistics from my earlier post? Points in sets? What means BLO in Attacks?

• I hope our team will play good against Italy.i know that we will lose,because now we are not able to win Italy..They are a great team.

I'm sure today's match will be very entertaining. I'm looking forward to it. :)

• So for example - Parhomienko serves in AZE, Nikolic spike in SRB but one of Players AZE dig so Mammadova spike sukces. This is break point?

Yes, as far as i know this is a breakpoint :) Such points are making the difference in sets, otherwise it would be side-outs all the time.

• Hmm - next question - Natalia Mammadova - SET: 1-5, 2-4, 3-5 what does it mean in this statistics from my earlier post? Points in sets? What means BLO in Attacks?

When you read the headers, it is not that hard to understand.

Set: 1,2,3,4,5
    gives the statistic which player played on what starting position in every set. You got six positions in the field,

4 3 2
    5 6 1

Mammadova started on the positions of 4 and 5, which means that she started on the bold positions in the field.

Attack: tot, err, blo, pts, pts%
    In attack tot means total balls hitted by a single person. Err = errors. Blo = blocked, thus mammadova is blocked 5 times. Normally the total blo points by attack must be the same as the total block points of the opponent. But this statistic is not correct in several matches, since sometimes player A hits the ball in the block and is getting an error instead of a blo and player B has +1 in blocking. It depends on the person who is registrating these items.

A bit clear right now? :)

• Natalya MAMMADOVA: I have to play if there is Azerbaijani interests!
    10days to the tournament I injured in Belarus from my feet`s big finger,and ten days I did not take part in trainings as Kseniya Kovalenko.She was injured too. And the last day before the championship I felt down in bathroom and ijnured again but from another foot`s finger. As you know the biggest finger is the most imporatant for jumping and I play matches with the medicine help. And between my fingers there`s very bead pain which makes me hard to play!But what to do,if there`s interests of our country we have to do our bestsaid Naty MAMMADOVA!

Thanks to our grande star for such courageous play.She is unbelivale,we love and proud of her!

I

• Turkey still hopes for Semi Finals. DREAMERS!!!
    They say that by beating serbia and other 2 teams in play-offs they still have a chance and if Serbia wins against Germany they will qualify. 8| 8|

• Turkey still hopes for Semi Finals. DREAMERS!!!
    They say that by beating serbia and other 2 teams in play-offs they still have a chance and if Serbia wins against Germany they will qualify. 8| 8|

Hope dies last ;)