European Championships 2009

• does anybody where i can see Serbia-Turkey?

• does anybody knows where i can see Serbia-Turkey?

• Yes, I am !
    I saw all the three matches of Bulgaria and I think that they played quite well , at least they win two matches :dance4:
    You are right, Strashimira Filipova is the key player of Bulgaria team,
    but I was more impressed from no. 16 Elitsa Vasileva, I think she is pretty and has potential to be a strong spiker !!! :thumbsup:

Filipova was not that good today. Our team is not better that Poland or Spain - great players, weak trainer :(

• Congratulations Oranje, amazing match :) Today Polska - Belgium, I think we win 3:1 ^^

I saw really funny interview with Janneke vTienen, she can say "Dzień dobry" (good morning) :obey:

Spain played really good today, they surprised me

• Matlak won't be the first coach of our team today :what: He will be replaced by the second coach. Does anybody know what happened? Something with his health? It is very strange information... Something like that doesn't happen too often ?( :sos:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• W meczu ME przeciwko Belgii reprezentacja polskich siatkarek wystąpi bez swego trenera. Jerzy Matlak musiał udać się szpitala, gdzie przebywa jego żona.

Oficjalnie zespół poprowadzi jego asystent, Piotr Makowski.

onet.pl

• @ raylight and merku_love

Today Filipova (the blond middle-blocker, right?) wasn't that strong. Your outside-hitters stealed the show. Yaneva, Koleva and Vasileva showed that they can jump high and hit the ball very well. I know just a few teams that can attack over the Dutch block. Today Bulgaria did regularly. Respect!

• W meczu ME przeciwko Belgii reprezentacja polskich siatkarek wystąpi bez swego trenera. Jerzy Matlak musiał udać się szpitala, gdzie przebywa jego żona.

Oficjalnie zespół poprowadzi jego asystent, Piotr Makowski.

onet.pl

Dzięki :)
    For other users: Matlak's wife is in a hospital. He is by her right now...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Speedy recovery to Jerzy Matlak's wife ! :flower:

• Thank you :) This year Bulgaria got the bronze medal in the first editiion of the female's European League, and our youth reached the semi-final in the world championship, losinf for the bronze from Brazil 2:3. Eva Yaneva and Strashimira FIlipova got three titles in France with Cannes, the setter is experienced, Iliyana Petkova is from the team, which got bronze medal in 2001 from the european championship. We were better than Netherland in serve and in reception most of the time, but you have better defense - more accurate for the counter attack (our men's team have the same problem with the defense and this and the errors made the difference against Poland - that's how the best attack in the world was not enough), and with better trainer. You looked more integrated than us.

The next year our youth players will go in the A team and we expect more medals :)

Netherlands, Italy - the best so far.

• Thanks for the information about the Bulgarian players.

About the match: You are right saying that Bulgaria was better in serve and reception. Reception is the weakest point of the Dutch team.

Thank you :) This year Bulgaria got the bronze medal in the first editiion of the female's European League, and our youth reached the semi-final in the world championship, losinf for the bronze from Brazil 2:3. Eva Yaneva and Strashimira FIlipova got three titles in France with Cannes, the setter is experienced, Iliyana Petkova is from the team, which got bronze medal in 2001 from the european championship. We were better than Netherland in serve and in reception most of the time, but you have better defense - more accurate for the counter attack (our men's team have the same problem with the defense and this and the errors made the difference against Poland - that's how the best attack in the world was not enough), and with better trainer. You looked more integrated than us.

The next year our youth players will go in the A team and we expect more medals :)

Netherlands, Italy - the best so far.

• Thanks for the information about the Bulgarian players.

About the match: You are right saying that Bulgaria was better in serve and reception. Reception is the weakest point of the Dutch team.

Send us coach form Netherland for the next year, pls :drink: