European Championships 2009

• Wow :huh: Poland is close to a 3-1 victory against Russia....what a surprise! Go Poland! :super:

Edit: Game over. 3-1 victory for Poland ! :dance4:

• Provocative behaviour is balkan culture :D the coach is Serbian :whistle:

Balkan people we have huge cocks,too! :wavy:

• I expected this. You can't make a team from one player, even the best one - Gamova. Living under her shadow has made the russian players weak.

• :woohoo: Superb :woohoo:

Please don't lose your temper tomorrow against Bulgaria
    and please Holland beat them tomorrow :heart:

• 3:1 OMG.... amazing match, tomorrow Bulgaria i think 3:0 ^^

Piotr Makowski is really good coach

I think The Netherlands win witm Belgium and Russia

• If Holland win against Belgium they will be qualified.
    But also if they will play with their second squad tomorrow against Russia the crowd would not forgive them :D

• :woohoo: :dance4:
    What a great match!! :obey: Why u didn't play like that against The Netherlands?
    C'mon Girls, let's beat Bulgaria 2morrow!
    Holland- gd luck against Russia! :thumbsup:

• Thank God this nightmare is finally over. How Germany didn't win this one 3-0 is beyond me.
    It's OK. Serbia clearly isn't among the top 4 European teams and it's been this way for quite some time now.

Let's see what will happen when they return home.

• Germany 3-2 Serbia

That means that Germany will take second place, behind Italy!

• Sorry for Srbea.
    Watching Germany is realy enjoyable...

• Poland - Bulgaria 3:2 or 2:3, we have better spikers and defense than Russia (they have only Gamova) and the best serve in this championship (see the statistics). If we don't make more mistakes than you the game will have a tiebreak

• Thank God this nightmare is finally over. How Germany didn't win this one 3-0 is beyond me.
    It's OK. Serbia clearly isn't among the top 4 European teams and it's been this way for quite some time now.

Let's see what will happen when they return home.

You expect something to happen? I wish, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Anyway, this also means no WGP for Serbia next year,again.

• Poland - Bulgaria 3:2 or 2:3, we have better spikers and defense than Russia (they have only Gamova) and the best serve in this championship (see the statistics). If we don't make more mistakes than you the game will have a tiebreak

No way we are on fire
    and Bulgaria scored something about 10 points against Russia in two sets
    also sorry for Serbia I really like the team and also no Grand Prix again for a team ranked in top ten for last 3 years...

• You haven't watched our games after that. Ask the dutchmen

Russia - Bulgaria 3:0 75:42 and this doesn't matter

• Virginie de Carne is a worldclassplayer !!! Unstoppable!

• You haven't watched our games after that. Ask the dutchmen

Russia - Bulgaria 3:0 75:42 and this doesn't matter

Oh I've seen almost every match of this championships from every pool except Serbian pool from the preliminary round. Bulgaria really does not impress.
    But Ok we'll see tomorrow who's better 8)