European Championships 2009

• congrats to Holland. we started to play too late...
    Hope to get the Bronze tomorrow

• Maybe the Polish players couldn't cope with the pressure? After second set they played with a free mind.

• What a pity that we lost that match ;(
    I agree with u all. We didn't play nothing in 1st and 2nd set.
    Then in 3rd set we played good, and we won it! In 4th set we played not bad too. But unfortunately we lost last actions, and We lost whole match :(
    I want to say congratulations the for Dutch team. They played well 2day, n definitley deserve to win.
    Pity that we didn't play from the begining of the match like in the 3rd, or 4th set...
    Anyway, I still believe that We can win bronze. I hope girls will play 2morrow as good as in 3rd, 4th set against The Netherlands or against Russia, or even better! For us, for ur amazing polish fans!
    Despite of everything in my opinion We achive something really great in this ECh if we look at our squad. We played without such a stars like Skowrońska, Podolec, Glinka and we r in the best 4 of ECh. I think it's really good result.
    2day we had some chances against The Netherland, unfortunletly we started play well a little too late, but I still believe in our girls!
    C'mon Girls!!!

• chlip...

I think Italy win with Germany 3:1

The Netherlands win with Italy

And we of course win with Germany ^^

Polish girls slept in 1. (OMG only 1 block) and 2. set, Dutch girls played amazing today

• Maybe the Polish players couldn't cope with the pressure? After second set they played with a free mind.

I dont think there was a pressure... In Poland everyone is happy that they got to the final four (with some absences in our squad this year)... I think this was something like "we lost to them 3 times in a row 0-3'... in this two sets
    Some pressure will be tomorrow... because probably against Germany Poland will be a little favourite

But really in Poland everyone thinks that those semifinals for us is a great succes. And nobody should complain about this defeat against Netherlands

• I didn't expect that Poland would get one more point that Germany in 1st set 11-10 :P

• Am I only one posting here today :lol:

So Germany woke up a set earlier than polish girls
    We'll see how it goes...
    well i Won't see because I'm going out but really interesting match...
    Probably see you tomoroow 8)

• This and the previous match have very big amplitudes :what:

• What happened with polish block today? They were pretty good so far in this ?(

• Congratulations to Italy, but our team really fought brave. We don't have to be sad, tomorrow we play against 13,000 poles :white:
    Gioli was absolutely incredible today, also Piccinini played very well. Del Core and Aguero were not so good, Barazza decided the match in 4th set with her good blocks.

• Congratulations to Holland and Italy - definitely two best teams in this tournament. :obey:
    I'm not very sad with Polish defeat - first two sets were pathetic and looked like a bad dream, but then girls took the fight and won a set against Holland at last :roll: The semi final is more than I expected from this team, so I'm not disappointed. In 2003, 2005, 2007 Poland was better than Holland, but now it is "Oranje time " iI think. I wish Dutch team all the best in the final - I think Holland should win tomorrow.
    Germany-Italy was a little bit strange match: Germans lost two sets like amateurs (as well as Poland against Holland) and fought great in the other two. But it is female volleyball, as we all know well :D
    So, Poland and Germany are fighting for bronze medal... Well, if it was male tournament, Poland would win with no doubts, I think. But female German team is better. I suppose we will have very close and exciting game, but I really can't predict the result. Everything is possible.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I watched the match Germany - Italy. Italy is in my opinion the best team at the tournament. For sure if you compare the players individually. Normally Italy will be champion tomorrow, but maybe Italy has a bad day tomorrow. Than we have a chance.

@ Matthias

I really admire the German team for their great defence and fighting spirit (they yell for every point like they have become champion) !!! They never give up!

Christiane Fürst is a great player!

• Italy is in my opinion the best team at the tournament. For sure if you compare the players individually.

Maybe, but you shall overcome them. At least I will be cheering for you. :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• @ Konrad

Thanks! I hope all the Polish fans will cheer for us ;) We will need it for sure.

Gioli today scored 81% 22/27

• @ Konrad

Thanks! I hope all the Polish fans will cheer for us ;) We will need it for sure.

Gioli today scored 81% 22/27

She is a mutant, an X-girl

• I think Germany will win the bronze medal, Germany have very good servers and Poland was horrible in reception today. It`s hard to believe that a libero has the worst receiving in whole team.

• i also think Germany will win the bronze medal, i like watching them so much.
    Also i think Netherland ll won with Italy.
    i wonder about who ll be best setter. Weiss plays well i think...But final ll be with Ned-Ita, so best setter ll be from one of these teams...

• i also think Germany will win the bronze medal, i like watching them so much.

Never!!! Poland win

• i have to write this

if such a team as Poland is in best four it means that european volleyball isn't at good level this year...it won't be fair if our team takes a bronze medal...sorry but it's true