European Championships 2009 - Turkey

• We are starting today against France. It won't be easy, but I think the most difficult match for us in the 1st group stage may be that against Germany. Because of many reasons. But I hope Poland will win both ^^
    If we talk about Poland-Germany match... I hope, that Lozano doesn't know the solution to beat Poland, cause "his" main players either don't play or are injured (Wlazły, Świderski, Szymański, Kadziewicz, Winiarski etc.). He doesn't know Kurek or Jarosz that well.

Yeah. I think the same way. There are many new players (offcourse Lozano knows them but he didn't use them that often) and it won't be so easy for Germans to read the game of Poles :)

• Yeah. I think the same way. There are many new players (offcourse Lozano knows them but he didn't use them that often) and it won't be so easy for Germans to read the game of Poles :)

And now may be these Polish players will be even more high-motivated to show Lozano what they can. It will be very interesting match. I am very curious of how Lozano will act against his ex-team.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Estonia won the first set against Russia :what: :whistling: It is 1-1 in sets now. It would be amazing, if Estonia won the match, but I think it will be 3-1 for Russia.
    However: go Estonia! It would a huge surprise on the beggining.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• And Spain beat Slovenia with no difficulties. 3-0.

The most important 3:

• Roumors about Konstantinov back in NT? True???

No, in Bulgaria even there are no such roumors. For now there is no chance for him to get back in the NT. In my opinion he alreday played his last match for NT :S

Wild Wild West!

• Yesss :super: 3-1 for Poland. Generally a good game, although we lost first set. Very nice begining for Poland. So many blocks by Poles. :box: :) Now I'm waiting for Turkey-Germany. I hope Germans will be very tired tomorrow against us. I count on you, Turkish players :D
    By the way, the TV broadcasting is poor. Only 4:3 TV format, to less replays and these graphics... :roll: I know that in Turkish language surname comes first , but this is international event and it is annoying to watch setter, who is called "Paweł" etc. Zagumny is one of the best setters in Europe, so it is not so difficult to get know his surname.
    Another question is why Poles have to play all the time in these hopeless shirts without national letter marks. It's really irritating...

The most important 3:

• Bulgaria - Serbia 3 - 2 :win: :win: :win:

Very good start!!! I am pleased with what we showed today. It was a derby. Great game for us in almost each element: defence, block and attack. We had some problems with reception in the sets we lost but it's all ok because Serbia is pretty strong opponent so I have never expected to be easy. From Serbian NT very badly played Kovacevic ?( , especially in attack. Of course Grbic and Mijlkovic did what they could to mend the things. In this match I liked how played all Bulgarian players, but especially good were Zhekov and Aleksiev.

So I hope things will go on the same way for us :super:

Wild Wild West!

Congratulations. I didn't expect you win that. :thumbup:

The most important 3:

Very good start!!! I am pleased with what we showed today. It was a derby. Great game for us in almost each element: defence, block and attack. We had some problems with reception in the sets we lost but it's all ok because Serbia is pretty strong opponent so I have never expected to be easy. From Serbian NT very badly played Kovacevic ?( , especially in attack. Of course Grbic and Mijlkovic did what they could to mend the things. In this match I liked how played all Bulgarian players, but especially good were Zhekov and Aleksiev.

So I hope things will go on the same way for us :super:

• Thanks Armel for such a detailed report. Yes, I remember I've watched Geiler's play as an OH in World League before, and was a bit unexpected that he's switched to OPP. Speaking of Granvorka, he's also switched to OPP from OH at NT at a later stage. It seems that OPP is pretty hard to find in France.

Was it Baptiste Geiler ? Because his brother Loïc played much more than Baptiste who is now to endorse the opposite role.

• I'm very happy, because Serbia played very well, but for the first time I see Bulgaria playing so well in defense. Battle till the end, hopefully tomorrow we will win against Italy. Today I have remembered Beijing 2008 - and every bad thing, for good thing, we say in Bulgaria. Zhekov and Yosifov fighted very hard.

:whistling: Congratulations Bulgaria ;) Honestly, I thought Serbia will be the winner of that match, but anyway congratulations :D I'm very curious how Serbia played, cuz I didn't watch that match.
    Right now Germans playing against Turkey. Germany won 1st set 26.24. Well, Turkey had chances, unfortunately they lost 1st set. Anyway, c'mon Turkey!! :D

• :whistling: Congratulations Bulgaria ;) Honestly, I thought Serbia will be the winner of that match, but anyway congratulations :D I'm very curious how Serbia played, cuz I didn't watch that match.
    Right now Germans playing against Turkey. Germany won 1st set 26.24. Well, Turkey had chances, unfortunately they lost 1st set. Anyway, c'mon Turkey!! :D

In my opinion they played well :) still the match reached 5 sets but as I already said the main reason for that were Grbic and Mijlkovic. Their outside hitters were not on a top level today, especially Kovacevic, so Ivan Mijlkovic had to do evrything by himself in attack. I haven't seen the official stats yet but I think that we made a lot of blocks, played better and deserved the win. But I suppose that with the game Serbia demonstrated today they will succeed to beat Italy and Czech Republic.

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• In my opinion they played well :) still the match reached 5 sets but as I already said the main reason for that were Grbic and Mijlkovic. Their outside hitters were not on a top level today, especially Kovacevic, so Ivan Mijlkovic had to do evrything by himself in attack. I haven't seen the official stats yet but I think that we made a lot of blocks, played better and deserved the win. But I suppose that with the game Serbia demonstrated today they will succeed to beat Italy and Czech Republic.

Oh, cool, so in general match was on a pretty good level ;) Thats cool :D
    Ivan Mljković- 35 points against Bulgaria 8| Wow. :what: Ivan, u rock :super: