European Championships 2009 - Turkey

• Ehh... It is something like that: "Whether Bulgaria is this country full of people with lowered heads? " Sorry, I'm just translating...

No problem ;) I just was curious because I don't know Polish language.

I suppose that Bulgaria - Poland will be a hard and exciting match and when we have such important matches usually I am even more nervouse ( no matter that I'm in front of the TV set :lol: ) than the palyers.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• No problem ;) I just was curious because I don't know Polish language.

no offence. It's just some kind of... joke or something like that. Connected with WCh2006. That's all.

That's quite funny. We and Bulgaria are similar team: with big possibilities and not much successes. And in two tournament, which are quite lucky for us, we meet each other in semi.

as I said, I'm glad to play with Bulgaria, but I still estimate our chance of winning on 30%

• i think final will be between Russia and Bulgaria...
    Davai Russia! Davai davai!!1 :box:

• Make sure to add Russia when you write this, cos' it's the same phrase here in Bulgaria! :rolll:

Ha ha, I thought exactly the same :lol:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• In my obviously opnion the final results will be as follows:
    Gold medal: France
    Silver medal: Poland
    Bronze medal: Bulgaria
    4th place: Russie

I'm not Frenchman but I watched all matches in this tournament and it seems to me that France is getting better match to match. What's more nobody gives them chances to win so they might be a dark horse. Poland hasn't good player in attack apart Kurek (He is tired now also and He makes errors in recent times). Gruszka can't finish attack in difficult situations. Furthermore the serves are weak. But I hope that Poland will face their own errors and They will win the championship cause support them = I'm polish xD

Bulgarians are difficult to diagnose ... I mean that during the match Russia - Bulgaria, they didn't show anything unusual. Italie and Serbia aren't in a form and I think that the Poles and French also defeated by their. Finland also lost all matches which shows that even they weren't in the form.
    Russie hmm solid team, as usual well prepared but I think they don't stand the pressure :super:

btw sorry for my poor english, maybe you'll understand something.

• does somebody have a decent livestream for bul - pol now ?
    livescorehunter is down :/

• what a match! great job guys! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drink:
    Poland 3-0 Bulgaria

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Poland :cup: :woohoo: :dance6: you are kick ass guyS!!!! what a turrific game by our NT Bulgaria yet again on their knees they were hlepless today .
    weak group :lol:
    second set was nerves wrecking :D some of fans are probably in hospital right now :lol:
    Kurek is MVP of this ECH for me. AMAZING just amazing he is. he overshadowed Kazyjski tday

good luck in a final we haven't spoken last word yet :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• YEAH!!!!!

it was AMAZING!!! just amazing. Bulgaria again on their knees. Yeah!!! I love this

• Can't believe - one of the worst games we have played for 5 years maybe. This float service you have promised really happened. MOREOVER, YOU HAVE BEATEN US MENTALLY! MENTALITY IS ALWAYS ONE OF THE WORST PROBLEMS WE HAVE! There was always President of Bulgaria, and in front of him to play such a game! WIth float service we have beaten Cuba - 3-0 in the World League in Varna, which have ruined us before in Havana. But if history is happening again, then I can't see Poland beating Russia tomorrow, so be very prepared Poles.

• Can't believe - one of the worst games we have played for 5 years maybe.

yes, we all know that :lol: you always play the worst games ever, when you play with US

maybe some FACTS?

qualification for the WCh
    Rzeszów, 16.07.2005 – Poland 3:1Bulgaria

semifinal of WCh

Tokio, 2.12.2006 – Poland 3:1 Bulgaria

WL
    Warna, 23.06.2007 – Poland 3:1 Bulgaria
    Warna, 24.06.2007 – Poland 3:1 Bulgaria
    Katowice, 29.06.2007 – Poland 3:1 Bulgaria
    Katowice, 30.06.2007 – Poland 3:1 Bulgaria

Tournoi de France
    Paryż, 30.08.2007 – Poland 3:1 Bulgaria

ECh

Moskwa, 12.09.2007 – Poland 2:3 Bulgaria

friendly
    Bełchatów, 31.07.2009 – Poland 3:2 Bulgaria
    Bełchatów, 1.08.2009 – Poland 3:1 Bulgaria

ECh
    Izmir 12.09.2009 - Poland 3:0 Bulgaria

but you're obviously right: EVERYTIME you were playing the worst match ever :lol: :whistle:

• I did not see the match, just saw the result on CEV-site.

3-0 victory for Poland :cheesy: :cheesy: That is the last result I expected...unbelievable !!! The only explanation I have is that Bulgaria has had a total off-day and Poland played their best match of the tournament ! Wow, what a surprise !!!

Congratulations to all the Polish users here: mateo, bartek, majka86, mariuszj1939 and the others !!

@ Bulgarian users

I can imagine how you feel right now.. :( Good luck in bronze-medal match !!

• Can't believe - one of the worst games we have played for 5 years maybe.

:huh: ?(
    You exaggerate. U played just what We allowed u to play. The Bulgarians were sometimes invisible. We put Bulgars in the shade by our good game. And it's true.
    Woohoooooo!!!! :D :dance6: We'll play in the big big final !!! :D yaaay!!! :dance4: :woohoo: :dance6: :cheesy: :rolll:
    Luv ya guys!!! :rolll: :thumbsup: 8o