Wrocław: 30,45,60 zł
    Bydgoszcz: 30,45,60 zł
    Katowice: 30,45,60 zł

II round 29.09-01.10.2009
    Łódź: 50,70,90 zł
    Katowice: 30, 45, 60 zł

Semifinals, final 03-04.10.2009
    Łódź: 60,90,120 zł

• Seems like VB is really big in Poland.

Did you have any doubts? :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I know that it has a big following there. But when I saw the architecture of the arenas, I see that it is a respected sport aside from being popular.

• Justyna-
    I'm thinking about going to Krakow for 5 days...

Any advice for that city? What to see? Where to stay/eat/etc?

Thanks in advance.

hej there!
    as justyna said, u should stay at 'travellers inn' :D best hostel ever eheh and the coolest people working there, if u go there, greet them from me hehehe

anyway, since im going to krk 3 times a year or so i could tell you some nice places to go. But first i need to know, if u like to party or if you are more interested in culture ;)

• hej there!
    as justyna said, u should stay at 'travellers inn' :D best hostel ever eheh and the coolest people working there, if u go there, greet them from me hehehe

anyway, since im going to krk 3 times a year or so i could tell you some nice places to go. But first i need to know, if u like to party or if you are more interested in culture ;)

Culture in the day, but also the other kind of "culture" at night. :P That's what makes the trips interesting. I like to have a bit of both.

• so, then i'd recommend you some random walking around the city :D
    You should definitely check out the jewish quarter at day and explore all those little and old streets... There are also some great restaurants, which are not that expensive... also the cafes are awesome (for example 'Alchemia' or 'Kolory')
    If you dont like huge groups of tourists you should definitely spend the evenings in Kazimierz

If you want to dance and dont mind tourists, u'll enjoy the main square, which is impressive at day and night. It takes days to explore all the streets around it,
    but its worth it hehe
    Well, some clubs i'd recommend you, are: Cien, Rdza and at times Prozak but there are so many more :) u wont have problems to find anything there for sure.

BUT, here comes the special insider tip, which actually isnt one anymore hehehe
    You have to go to the street 'wielopole' nr. 15... Its pretty close to the main square.
    There are 3 different clubs, which are really unique! ull meet the coolest people over there :D So remember the club names: Kitsch, Lubu dubu and Caryca

well... as u see, im rather an expert in nightplanning but if there are more questions etc, feel free to ask ;9

(other places to see: Wawel Castel, Auschwitz, etc etc)

coolest city ever :love:

• Sale of special tourist packages, prepared on the occasion of the Women’s European Volleyball Championships 2009, has been launched on 21st May 2009.
    These packages consist of ticket for the tournament, sightseeing, accommodation, as well as many other attractions.

– The tourist packages have been prepared in order to help everyone interested in arrival to Poland, to take part in such a great event as Senior Women’s European Championships 2009. Their aim is also to promote a beautiful country of Poland, especially such cities like Łódź, Katowice, Wrocław and Bydgoszcz –host-cities of the championships – says Karolina Piotrowska, Women's European Championships 2009 Organizing Committee International Affairs Manager.

– The packages are available in different prices. They include tickets, accommodation, participation in Eurovolley Party, city tour and other pleasant attractions. Owing to tourist agencies, everyone interested can choose a special package, depending on the individual needs – claims Piotrowska.

These European Championships’ 2009 tourist packages are available under the following website: http://www.volleyball2009.com

Here. you can buy packages http://grupastart.com/me2009/ang/

• this volleyball halls are Excellent. I think, this halls not hall. VERY BIG WAR ARENA :box: Thanks POLAND for this arena. :flower:

• I just came across with this thread... and I must comment... what magnificous venues!! I had never seen it... it is wonderful both in the inside and also outside too!!
    I'm too sad I can't go to Poland for this tournament :( Next time I get a better job to help me gather money :lol:

• I just came across with this thread... and I must comment... what magnificous venues!! I had never seen it... it is wonderful both in the inside and also outside too!!
    I'm too sad I can't go to Poland for this tournament :( Next time I get a better job to help me gather money :lol:

oh oh...so sad that I can't see you in poland this time. :( I prepared to crazy together with you girls!!

anyone who confirmed to EuroChamp please raise their hands here!! Let's have an inside-volley gathering :drink:

(Joana and Justyna, I raised hands for you!! :D)

• anyone who confirmed to EuroChamp please raise their hands here!! Let's have an inside-volley gathering :drink:

:raising hand:
    it would be cool if we would do an inside-volley party :D i can't wait for this Euro it will be definitly amazing ^^

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.