OH Kurek Bartman Ruciak Bakiewicz
    MB Kadziewicz Plinski Mozdzonek
    Opp Gruszka Jarosz
    Libero Gacek

good luck guys :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Will any of these games be broadcasted over the internet?

• Few minutes ago Germany beat Finland 3-1 and they will probably advance to WC

• I don't understand why lozano do not use Tischer....he is much better than Steuerwald...And i tink that if germany wants to win something it's better that they learn Grozer to play in OH....because only Schöps will not take them to nowhere

• I'm not so sure about advancing, I thought Finland will be much better after beating Brazil at home but obviously they're not in good shape. Belgium plays like Holland, maybe that's the reason for this 5-set clash. I saw game Germany-Russia last night and it was a big GAME! Really! Germany are with young and talented players and plays very well in defence! These qual are for life and death and are very interesting! Even Czech Rep. for Bulgaria will be a hard opponent.

• Belgium - Germany 0-3 (17-25 19-25 21-25)
    Finland - Russia 0-3 (23-25 17-25 22-25)
    Final Ranking
    1. Russia 6
    2. Germany 5
    3. Finland 4
    4. Belgium 3

Russia and Germany qualified for the World Championships 2010.

• Finland dissapionted me... And Lozano is still doing a godd job with Germans.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'd rather say surprised... It all started dubiously for the Finns, they had problems overcoming the Belgians, with such a start it was sure it's not going to end as expected... The new young German team of Lozano looks very promising, I think they deserve the spot in Italy, I just expected a bit more from Finland because of the good games in the WL this summer, and because of the level of the players they have! I hope there are not going to be more surprises during the other European Qualification pools :)

• About the tournament in Varna, Bulgaria:

Bulgaria is very strong team, with players like Kaziysky, Nikolov, Konstantinov, Gaydarski etc. and plays at home. I think they will win this tournament.

Czech Republic has also a very strong team with players like Lebl, Rak, Platenik, Stokr etc. It will be a very tough opponent for us (Dutch team).

The Dutch team will probably play with van Gendt as setter instead of van Harskamp. If players like Bontje, Horstink and van Dijk are in very good shape, Dutch team can reach second place behind Bulgaria.

Portugal is the outsider for me. I don't know much about the team.

• You think or know that the Netherlands will play with van Gendt? I think he will come back at the team, but i think van harskamp will play.

But it will be an interesting weekend!

• @ Chipp

I'm not sure - because I'm not the coach - but I think indeed that van Gendt will play. Blange said several times that he wasn't satisfied with van Harskamp's performances in World League. van Gendt is very experienced and that is what the team needs at such an important qualification-tournament.

• @ Flyingdutchboy.

I agree that Blange needs an experienced player, but i don't know if he meant it for first or second setter. Van Harskamp now knows that the second setter behind him was also an unexperienced setter. Maybe when van Gendt is second, he is also less stressfull. But we will see this weekend, i don't care who is playing, as long as they win! :)

• @ Chipp

Sure. Qualification is the main thing. I think van Harskamp's problem is not his nervousity, but just (tactical) experience; to set to the right player at the right moment.

• About the tournament in Varna, Bulgaria:

Bulgaria is very strong team, with players like Kaziysky, Nikolov, Konstantinov, Gaydarski etc.

Konstantinov won't play, so it will be easier for you ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Spain NT

Setters: Miguel Ángel Falasca, Guillermo Hernán
    Middle-Blockers: Jose Luis Moltó, Julián García-Torres, Manuel Parres
    Outside hitters: Israel Rodríguez, Marlon Palharini, Sergio Noda
    Opposites: Juan Carlos Barcala, Guillermo Falasca
    Liberos: Alexis Valido, Jose Luis Lobato