China NT

• One question about the chinese names, please...........

Which will be the correct way to name, for example NAME: Kun SURNAME: Feng ?????

Kun Feng OR Feng Kun ??????? ?( ?( ?( ?(

Shirtname is "K.Feng", so............PLEASE AN ANSWER!!!!!! ;( ;( ;( ;(

• FENG is surname, KUN is given name.

another example, ZHAO is surname, RUI RUI is given name..

we call them Feng Kun, Zhao Rui Rui in chinese.

• FENG is surname, KUN is given name.

another example, ZHAO is surname, RUI RUI is given name..

we call them Feng Kun, Zhao Rui Rui in chinese.

THANKS YINGCHENG!!!!!!!

First surname and then given name. Opposite the occidental way. OK!!!!!!!

I hope to visit Hong Kong soon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Zhang Na has come back to the China NT ,so I think one of the two new girls has to be canceled from the names of the China NT.
    By the way, China and Cuba NT will paly three friendly matches after China Spring Festival on Feb. 24th, 25th and 26th.

• actually, i believe one of the new hitters will remain in the team because one of them need to fill the vacuum left by Zhang Yue hong

since Zhang Na and Zhang Xian will fight for one libero position, so there wont be any conflict :)

Zhang Na just recovered from surgery, more experienced, better reception, taller, 28 years old while Zhang Xian is healthy, better defense, shorter, younger

• thanks all for the news. im kinda surprised that ruirui zhao is still undergoing med treatment coz her injury happened for quite sometime already and still she's not yet fully recovered. but anyway, based from team china's performance in athens olympics, i think they will be ok without their star player in the team for the 2008 olympics.

• U are right, Feng and Zhao are still undergoing med treatment AT THE MOMENT

but it seems they are recovering well cos they are in the team, thats all we know

though RuiRui has been recovering for the past 4 years, it was until she got surgery in USA that gave her a spark of hope, so is the setter Feng Kun -_-

PS: the pic was taken during their stay in Chicago