2 Leg: May 29-31
    3 Leg: June 5-7
    4 Leg: June 12-14
    5 Leg: June 19-21
    6 Leg: June 26-28
    (http://www.cev.lu)

no Croatia, no Czech Republic... :whistle:

• News of Turkey

Senior Women’s National Team starts camping in İstanbul for European League second stage games at Manchester, England. Camp will continue until May 28th.

Players of Camp:

Coach: Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu

Büşra Cansu - Eczacıbaşı
    Polen Uslupehlivan - Vakıfbank G.S.
    Fatma Yıldırım - Eczacıbaşı
    Gamze Türk - Es Voleybol
    Serpil Ersarı - Vakıfbank G.S.
    Neşve Büyükbayram - Eczacıbaşı
    Ayşe Melis Gürkaynak - Galatasaray
    Asuman Karakoyun - Eczacıbaşı
    Nihal Yeşil - Vakıfbank
    İdil Seçgin - Doğa Koleji

• This event is coming up tomorrow, is there any way to broadcast some of the macthes online?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• This event is coming up tomorrow, is there any way to broadcast some of the macthes online?

By Bwin, if you have an account, I think you will be able to see all the matches, I have just seen Romania-Turkey there.

Romania won 3-2. Both teams played with all subsitutes and young players

• Results: 22.05.2009
    Romania - Turkey 3-2 (14-25)(25-20)(15-25)(25-18 )(15-12)

Schedule: 23.05.2009
    Pool A: Standings
    17:30 Bulgaria - Spain
    18:00 Serbia - Greece
    Pool B: Standings
    17:30 Romania - Turkey
    18:00 Franca - Great Britain

click for live scores
    click for stats of Pool A

• Hi Nostromo, thank you for informing us the way to watch the matches.
    I can see that bwin will live most of the matches.
    However, I have already registered an account, I found that I need to deposit EUR 5,000 if I want to watch the live.... ;(
    https://home.bwin.com/account.…In&app=Sport&promo=reload

I really cannot afford that...

Could you please record the matches and upload them in Multimedia ?

click[/url] for stats of Pool A[/quote]

• What I understand reading the link is 5000€ is the max. money you can deposit in your account in one month. It's not necessary have 5000€ in your account to see video live. I don't have 5000€ in my account (I wish I would have them:S ), and I see the video live without problems.

Anyway, I don`t know if I will be able to do it because computers is not my strong point but I will try it :box:

• Results: 23.05.2009
    Bulgaria - Spain 0-3 (23-25)(20-25)(20-25)
    Serbia - Greece 3-0 (25-21)(25-14)(25-15)
    Romania - Turkey 3-0 (25-22)(25-23)(25-12)
    Franca - Great Britain 3-0 (25-22)(25-12)(25-11)

click for live scores
    click for stats of Pool B

• Djerisilo and Brakocevic didn't play for Serbia, they're both out with injuries. Cebic is also out, it's doubtful when she will be back.
    The first set was seriously some of the worst volleyball I've seen, just painful to watch. Both teams were just all over the place. Serbia upped their level in the next two sets but it's still not good enough. Maja Ognjenovic is still out of form and Silvija Popovic didn't really shine. If she's to take Cebic's place she needs to use this chance well and in this game it wasn't the case.

• Djerisilo and Brakocevic didn't play for Serbia, they're both out with injuries. Cebic is also out, it's doubtful when she will be back.
    The first set was seriously some of the worst volleyball I've seen, just painful to watch. Both teams were just all over the place. Serbia upped their level in the next two sets but it's still not good enough. Maja Ognjenovic is still out of form and Silvija Popovic didn't really shine. If she's to take Cebic's place she needs to use this chance well and in this game it wasn't the case.

Maja for almost all italian championship has been out of form.... but she'll be better...;-)
    about libero, i think that a good idea would have been the convocation of Marina Vujovic... i haven't seen her during greek season but i remember her as a good libero!! Terzic has also said that team will need other players for these times...and he'll call them from postar... some names done????
    in this moment Spaso would be useful...;-)

• Maja for almost all italian championship has been out of form.... but she'll be better...;-)
    about libero, i think that a good idea would have been the convocation of Marina Vujovic... i haven't seen her during greek season but i remember her as a good libero!! Terzic has also said that team will need other players for these times...and he'll call them from postar... some names done????
    in this moment Spaso would be useful...;-)

It was Ognjenovic's first season in Italy and it was very difficult for her.She said that coming to Italian league was quite a shock for her.She is aware that she wasn't playing well but she knows she can do much better.

Terzic will not call Vujovic.

The new players added to the team are Sanja Bursac and Natasa Sevarika.

• It was Ognjenovic's first season in Italy and it was very difficult for her.She said that coming to Italian league was quite a shock for her.She is aware that she wasn't playing well but she knows she can do much better.

Terzic will not call Vujovic.

The new players added to the team are Sanja Bursac and Natasa Sevarika.

We all know she can do much better...in fact even if she wasn't in
    physical shape and sometimes had technical and tactical problems during
    the games, nobody said anything, cause the first year in Italy is a
    problem for everyone...especially if you are used to play in
    championships of lower level...and we all hope she will stay next year ;)

Anyway, what kind of problem has Cebic? :what:

• Results: 24.05.2009
    Bulgaria - Spain 3-1 (25-21)(25-17)(19-25)(30-28 )
    Serbia - Greece 3-1 (20-25)(25-23)(25-20)(25-20)
    Franca - Great Britain 3-0 (25-21)(25-18 )(25-18 )

click for live scores
    click for stats of Pool B

• Anyway, what kind of problem has Cebic? :what:

Cebic cancelled her contract with Tenerife Marichal because of a viral illnesses in the middle of last season, and she has been out all the season. I think she is still recovering