World Championship Argentina 2002

• I know that it was a looong time ago, but does anyone have any recordings from this particular WCH? I spent many sleepless nights then watching some of the games and would appreciate feeling the old emotions once again :) sorry, if the thread is a duplicate!

• I have just some parts of the final game

Glad to meet u!

Havn't seen u for a long time!

I have just some parts of the final game

On Youtube there is almost the whole tie-break but I would be happier to see the whole game :( 10x, Gottlib, anyway! The way Russians came back into this WCH is a true lesson :)

• On Youtube there is almost the whole tie-break but I would be happier to see the whole game :( 10x, Gottlib, anyway! The way Russians came back into this WCH is a true lesson :)

Yavor, here is the final game

final game

• Sorry! Now it works...

yeah... it's working perfectly... thanks a bunch!!!!!

• amazing to see that. just the regret to be so close and not be able to watch that. i really regret to lose this chance.

• danielvanutti: dude seriously, you know this is a volleyball forum right? you have the biggest fucking Buffy picture in your signature ever. Usually I don't care, but it's kinda messing with the volleyball vibe on this forum. Just my humble opinion.

AWESOME match! I've been looking to see this match forever! It's supposed to be one of the most awesome in volleyball history!

• I'm sorry... That's who I am.... I like volleyball, Buffy and Mariah.. I don't see why I can't display my preferences in a forum... too bad you feel that way.,..