• Hi everybody, my name is Ricardo Patran, i'm 18 years old, from Romania.

I play volleyball for about 8 years now, joined the NT of Romania under 19 about 3 years ago.

My favourite player is Giba (amongst others), because he plays on the same position as me, but i also admire Clayton Stanley :) .

Wish you all the best, and see you around.

• enjoy the time here !!

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Hi! Very nice to meet you here :mirror:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Welcome to da forum :) At which Romanian club are you playing - Dinamo/Rapid/Steaua Bucharest?

Rapid, but not in the 1st division because i'm still a junior. this is my last year as a junior, we're the champions 3 years in a row, and we are preparing for the 4th title (we hope) to make this stage of our sport life as beautiful as we can before the seniorship. :)

thanks all for the kind welcome

• Welcome and enjoy your internet volleyball life here !

Wish you and your team will conque the title for the 4th time and join the 1st team asap!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• wish we can see you participate in national team one day