Best liberoes of the world!

• The taller in Poland is Katarzyna Wysocka -184 cm -former libero of Centrostal Bydgoszcz.

At 181cm she is also one of tallest liberos in the world. :)

• I also remember Elena Tyurina with 184 cm height.She played long time libero in Russia NT.I have checked her career she has also 1994 WCH Best Scorer award :lol: Probably an ex russian spiker but she has a great career,probably she retired volleyball with 2004 Olympics.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Mrythe Schoot from Netherlands is 1,84cm as well :thumbsup: totally tall for a libero...

• Does anyone knows how Milena Rosner is dealing in Dinamo? She plays as libero now

• Julie Young from Canadian NT, now play in the SWE Volley-team Erfurt is 188 cm tall.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Julie Young from Canadian NT, now play in the SWE Volley-team Erfurt is 188 cm tall.

:what: Probably being libero was a passion for her,otherwise she wouldn't waste her height :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• in this season of CEV Champions League Agata Sawicka is first of the best liberos ranking :)

do you have the link of that ranking?

• Paola Cardullo

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Michael Jordan hands down