Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• It´s almost certain Paula will play overseas next season...the club that she will go to is shrouded in secrecy

• Lindsay Berg to Villa Cortese.
    Piacenza wants Oksana Parkhomenko.

villa cortese? from italy league?

• Villa Cortese is the team that qualified to A1 League this year. Alice Blom played there this past season. Same for Piacenza.

http://www.volleyball.it site wrote today that
    -Villa Cortese signed Berg and Piacenza is very near Parkhomenko. But both news are not official as for yet. Villa Cortese will be coached by Abbondanza (former Jesi coach) and Piacenza by Caprara. I think they want to build two strong teams. :box:
    -Novara has still to define its budget. So Osmokrovic, Anzanello, Cardullo and Feng may leave. But those rumors were present also last year, so I don't know if it is true. I hope not!
    -Pesaro wants Usic.
    -Conegliano would like to buy Ognjenovic or Bechis, since its previous setter Serena departed.
    -Sassuolo signed with Moky De Gennaro (italian WGP06 libero), that last year was in Vicenza. But Nucu and Rondon leave the team, and Turlea still under contract may too. On the other hand Havelkova stays.

• Natasa Osmokrovic will play for Fenerbahçe Acıbadem next season
    http://www.fenerbahce.org/fb2008/detay.asp?ContentID=15938

• Natasa Osmokrovic is with Fenerbahce Acibadem.
    It's official. http://www.fenerbahce.org

oh my god, that is a dream... two years ago aguero came to turkey and previous season grün came and now osmokroviç, who is the latter rawwa or sokolova :dance6:

• Natasa Osmokrovic is with Fenerbahce Acibadem.
    It's official. http://www.fenerbahce.org

Oh my God. Fenerbahce Acibadem started transfer for love of IECL.
    Osmokrovic :heart:

• "Natasa Osmokrovic is with Fenerbahce Acibadem.
    It's official. www.fenerbahce.org"

If she plays like she played this season at Novara, it's certainly the signing of the year in Europe. She was undoubtedly the best player in Italy last year, not only in terms of score but also leadership. Novara lost a big chunk of its core.

I just spoke to a journalist very close friends with Fenerbahce Team Manager Violet Duca, she told me no one had an idea about this signing, it was quite probably just Mehmet Ali Aydınlar from the club board (who went to Milan and clinched the contract) and the coach who knew. Fantastic signing, even though i'm not a FB fan, fair play to the lads.

• Osmokrovic in Fenerbahçe Acıbadem. :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:
    That's great. Fenerbahçe has always been ciriticised for being late to transfer player. But partly last year and this year they transfered the best players they can. First they transfered good local players and now they are signing world stars.Big congrats to Fenerbahçe Acıbadem. :thumbsup:

• oh my god, that is a dream... two years ago aguero came to turkey and previous season grün came and now osmokroviç, who is the latter rawwa or sokolova :dance6:

Anyone who you dream, can come...
    :dance4:

• I want Paqueno or Logan Tom. Cos after Osmokrovic transfer, we have to focus the playes as big as she is! :)

• hi...i am a new member in this forum...i hope i will enjoy writing here...are there any new rumors about Milena Sadurek's transfer to Jesi???

• Kun Feng will go telekom 90%
    and according to rumors,eczacibasi will transfer Sokolova :obey:

wow...Sokolova+Francia???it would be really wonderfull :thumbup: ...i am only a little sad because i wished she came back Jesi ;( ...and about Sadurek??i repeat because setter is a really important role in a team and i am so courious to know if she'll go to Jesi... ?(

I hope this transfer news is true. :whistle:
    I wanna see Feng with Sokolova. Because, they are very good and I love them. :heart: