Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• Sassuolo and Santeramo will not partecipate in Serie A1 next year. Many players are on the market now - Havelkova, Nucu, De Gennaro, Araki

• Sassuolo and Santeramo will not partecipate in Serie A1 next year. Many players are on the market now - Havelkova, Nucu, De Gennaro, Araki

What's happened with the team?? I think many team is neally full........
    I hope they can find new team ASAP..GO Araki!!

• Anna Makarova, Natalya Mammadova and Yulia Merkulova are the new members of Russian team Dinamo from Krasnodar.

Where did you get this information. there`s no information about these transfers. As i know Anna Makarova moved from Samorodok to Spartak Omsk and Merkulova stayed at Zarechie Odintsovo. Please write me links where you got these information. Maybe this club interested in their transfer,this team qualified to russsian superliga this year.

• Where did you get this information. there`s no information about these transfers. As i know Anna Makarova moved from Samorodok to Spartak Omsk and Merkulova stayed at Zarechie Odintsovo. Please write me links where you got these information. Maybe this club interested in their transfer,this team qualified to russsian superliga this year.

sb-community.com

• Could someone tell me if Natalya Gonsharova's still going to play with the Dynamo Moscou team ??
    I read somewhere on the thread also that Thaissa Menezes is going to play in Italy... Is that true ?? If it is in which team ?? :)

• Lipicer in Castellana Grotte, Havelkova and De Luca in Busto Arsizio, Valeskinha in Galatasaray

• Naumova Julia(x-Samorodok) will play this year for Panellinios Athens

• Could someone tell me if Natalya Gonsharova's still going to play with the Dynamo Moscou team ??
    I read somewhere on the thread also that Thaissa Menezes is going to play in Italy... Is that true ?? If it is in which team ?? :)

Goncharova has already signed with Dinamo Moscow, she will play as Opposite.....and Thaisa is not going to play in Italy yet...she will stay in brazilian club Osasco (ex Finasa).

• Bayer Leverkusen withdraws its team from 1st league for financial reasons.
    Maren Brinker from there will play for USC Münster, the other players who would have stayed (Nadja Schaus, Kira Walkenhorst and some others) haven't signed anywhere else yet.

Dresdner SC signed 16-year old setter Linda Helterhoff as backup for Mareen Apitz.

• is there any one who knows whic club de carne and andrushko play?

• Fenerbahce Acibadem's official roster for 2009/10 is released but unfortunately some information is missing or wrong like Gamova's birth date. Webmaster is really careful(!) Such a shame for the club. Well, shirt number 11 belongs to Gamova and Naz wears 17 instead of 11. Anyway you can look at the following link. It's Turkish. There is English version of the page but it's not updated since 2007.

http://www.fenerbahce.org/vole…an/detay.asp?ContentID=79

Some key words' meanings for interested to look at the page.

Mevkii: Position
    Forma Numarası: Shirt number
    Geliş Tarihi: First season in the club
    Daha Önce Oynadığı Takımlar: Previous teams
    Millik sayısı: NT appearences
    Başarıları: Success
    Smaçör: OH/RH
    Pasör: Setter
    Pasör Çaprazı: Opposite
    Orta Oyuncu: MB