Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta accepted its star player Angelina Grün’s demand regarding to interrupt her volleyball life.Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta and German Star Angelina Grün undestood on finishing her second year in the contract. Angelina Grün told that she had had one of the best years of her volleyball life, now she would like to interrupt playing volleyball due to private and dometic reasons. Star player also mentioned she wants to do something different but volleyball for a year, however Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta will be her first preference when she decides to return volleyball. Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Club President İlker Aycı said that he is so upset for this decision, nevertheless having such a player is honorable. In case of Grün’s back to volleyball, number 15 will not be used by any player next season.

• When it comes to Maggie Glinka it's impossible, since she is pregnant ^^

Pregnancy is not forever you know ;-)
    when is she going to give bith?... Ravva gave birth in november and starts training in january so everything is possible.. Pirv did the same thing when she came in cannes. I am not saying that Glinka is going to come... it's a big rumors... But this topic is also about rumors so...

• Pregnancy is not forever you know ;-)
    when is she going to give bith?... Ravva gave birth in november and starts training in january so everything is possible.. Pirv did the same thing when she came in cannes. I am not saying that Glinka is going to come... it's a big rumors... But this topic is also about rumors so...

Yes, I know ;)
    I don't know exactly when she will give the birth... I suppose soon :D and yes, your're right, Maggie may play in club in this season, but rather in second round, we'll see

• Maya Poljak is continuing with Turk Telecom Ankara. Ankara's strong team Turk Telecom was extended agreement of Maja Poljak. 1983 Croatian-born player will play in Turk Telekom Ankara in next season

:heart:

• hi
    is that true that Jaqueline and Angelo Varcesi will leave Pesaro? (and back to Brazil)
    and sheila and Mari will back to italy?

i'm waiting for answers esspecially from peale from Brazil and Italy
    gennerally do you know sth about Pesaro transfers?

• hi
    is that true that Jaqueline and Angelo Varcesi will leave Pesaro? (and back to Brazil)

Yes, it's possible. Today there were rumors about it.

Sheilla and Mari coud leave Sao Caetano, they could come back to Italy (Perugia).

About Jaqueline, she could leave Pesaro due to ecoomic question.....

• hi

An Italian newspaper said this. Mari and Sheilla may transfer to Perugia, while Jaqueline and Vercesi may leave Pesaro. It's strange, because Murilo (Jaq's boyfriend) signed with Macerata that is near Pesaro.
    Pesaro is interested in Senna Usic, Kim Willoughby and Veronica Angeloni. Natalia Brussa may leave Pesaro too to play in another team's starting six.
    Furst may also leave Pesaro and go to Bergamo.

• Oh ravens we wrote at the same time! :lol:

• I've read in a Brazilian website that the reason why Jaqueline is leaving Pesaro is not economic but the fact that she doesn't get along well neither with Ferretti nor with Skowronska. According to this website, the relationship between Jaqueline and these two players is so worn-out that none of them talk to Jaqueline and vice-versa. I believe it is better for her to leave the team if this is really happening. Internal conflicts can affect the results of any team and this might have been the reason why Pesaro had some ups and downs in the middle of the season.

If Jaqueline really leaves Pesaro, I believe she will receive offers to play in Brazil. She would suit perfectly well both São Caetano and Osasco's team. It would be nice to see Paula and Jaqueline playing together in São Caetano and Mári and Sassá in Osasco, but this would only happen if Mari didn't sign with Perugia.

The current situation in Brazil is the following:

Pinheiros is the only team with a complete team for the next season. Their players are: Ju Costa (OH who played for Brasil Telecom last season), Fernanda Garay (OH), Fabíola (setter who played for Brasil Telecom last season), Lia (opposite who played for Finasa Osasco last season), Marina Daloca (MB who played for Pomerode last season), Ligia (MB) and Verê (libero who played for Minas last season).

Osaco's team is almost complete. They have maintained almost the same team for the next season: Natália (OPP), Carol Albuquerque and Ana Tiemi (S), Thaísa and Adenízia (MB), Sassá (OH) and Camila Brait (L).

São Caetano renewed the contract with Fofão (S) and Suellen (L) for another season. They have hired two middle-blockers from Brazil Telecom: Naty and Juciely. They are interested in making their team even stronger than the last season's team. Sheilla's agent said she is happy in São Caetano and she is about to renew her contract. They are also interested in maintaining Mári and hiring Paula and Valeskinha, but so far there are just rumours.

Rexona will have Fabiana (MB), Érika (OH), Dani Lins (S) and Joycinha (OPP) for another season. The twin sisters Monique and Michelle will continue to play in Rio de Janeiro and the middle-blocker Dani Suco left Pinheiros to join Rio de Janeiro this season.

• I've read in a Brazilian website that the reason why Jaqueline is leaving Pesaro is not economic but the fact that she doesn't get along well neither with Ferretti nor with Skowronska. According to this website, the relationship between Jaqueline and these two players is so worn-out that none of them talk to Jaqueline and vice-versa.

i've also heard Jaquline has some problems with some of the team members but i don't think it's Skowronska :what: on court they seem to like each other but if they really don't talk to each other they have to have great acting skills :lol:

Rexona will have Fabiana (MB)

nah so no Fabiana in Pesaro :down:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I've read in a Brazilian website that the reason why Jaqueline is leaving Pesaro is not economic but the fact that she doesn't get along well neither with Ferretti nor with Skowronska. According to this website, the relationship between Jaqueline and these two players is so worn-out that none of them talk to Jaqueline and vice-versa. I believe it is better for her to leave the team if this is really happening. Internal conflicts can affect the results of any team and this might have been the reason why Pesaro had some ups and downs in the middle of the season.

really?I watched a video about Jack dancing with another pesaro players...in ceremony resently.

• An Italian newspaper said this. Mari and Sheilla may transfer to Perugia, while Jaqueline and Vercesi may leave Pesaro. It's strange, because Murilo (Jaq's boyfriend) signed with Macerata that is near Pesaro.
    Pesaro is interested in Senna Usic, Kim Willoughby and Veronica Angeloni. Natalia Brussa may leave Pesaro too to play in another team's starting six.
    Furst may also leave Pesaro and go to Bergamo.

Garzaro would instead of Furst?
    Senna Usic had a wonderful memory in Cesena,and she should be a good choose.
    Kim Willoughby...I don't know...a real trouble
    Veronica Angeloni...if she lose some weight...I'm sorry,so sorry...maybe I could eat my words.

• I hope Mari and Sheila will come back to Perugia. But with Togut in, I don't think that they will let either Sheila or Togut play as OH.

Kim still has pending cases, both with FIVB and back in the US, at this point I think she might not be able to play in Italy, although I'm seriously hoping that both cases will be resolved soon.

• Kasia Gajgal in Dabrowa Gornicza. hmmm MKS is bulding very nice squad hope they can archive good result in Cev cup

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Kasia Gajgal in Dabrowa Gornicza. hmmm MKS is bulding very nice squad hope they can archive good result in Cev cup

Dąbrowa probably will not play in CEV Cup. They don't have enough money