Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• I like your Avatar. Can you post a larger photo. Thank you. :rose:

You can find the photo on FIVB site: follow my instructions.
    On the home page, select Volleyball - Competitions.
    Then select 2008 Olympic games - Woman.
    Select Photo - Matches and search my avatar in the KAZ-ITA match photos.

• You can find the photo on FIVB site: follow my instructions.
    On the home page, select Volleyball - Competitions.
    Then select 2008 Olympic games - Woman.
    Select Photo - Matches and search my avatar in the KAZ-ITA match photos.

I found this photo and added it my photo archive ;) Thanks a lot :flower:

• Solipiwko, Żebrowska, Bednarek Woźniakowska and E. Skowrońska to Muszynianka :thumbup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I hope Jaqueline could come back to Brazil. It would be nice to see her playing for São Caetano and Paula staying in Osasco. Or Jaqueline in Osasco and Paula in São Caetano.
    Anyway, I heard Paula have offers from Turkey, Russia and Italy besides Osasco and São Caetano. I have no idea which team she will play next season. But I desperately hope she could stay in Brazil.

• Solipiwko, Żebrowska, Bednarek Woźniakowska and E. Skowrońska to Muszynianka :thumbup:

Is this Solipiwko the one played for Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta in 2005-2006 season?

• I hope Jaqueline could come back to Brazil. It would be nice to see her playing for São Caetano and Paula staying in Osasco. Or Jaqueline in Osasco and Paula in São Caetano.
    Anyway, I heard Paula have offers from Turkey, Russia and Italy besides Osasco and São Caetano. I have no idea which team she will play next season. But I desperately hope she could stay in Brazil.

In Italy there aren't any rumors about Paula

• Yes she is it.

When she was in VGS ı always wanted to see her playing and ı was curious about her performance. Because she was the best scorer of the Cev Cup 2004-2005 and gave me the impression she was a good player. Unfortunately Buzayev gave her almost no chance at all either in league matches or IECL.

• When she was in VGS ı always wanted to see her playing and ı was curious about her performance. Because she was the best scorer of the Cev Cup 2004-2005 and gave me the impression she was a good player. Unfortunately Buzayev gave her almost no chance at all either in league matches or IECL.

Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta, very unlucky in coach topic. Already, Buzayev couldn't manage well this team. Guidetti, too. 8)

• News from Italy!!!

Manuela Leggeri, MB and captain of the NT World Champion (2002), signed with Castellana Grotte. If Scott-Arruda stays in Italy, in Castellana, this team will have a great block!!

Marcello Abbondanza, former coach of Jesi and Pesaro, signed with Villa Cortese, a team that will play in SERIE A1 for the first time.

Valentina Serena will not play in Conegliano next season. We don't know where she'll play. It depends on his husband's new team. She is married with Franz Granvorka.

Have you got any news about Sokolova, Merkulova and Aguero?

• Have you got any news about Sokolova, Merkulova and Aguero?

Unfortunately. :huh: Transfer news didn't get about Aguero in Turkey. Maybe she can stays in the Turk Telecom Ankara.

• news from volleyball.it
    Natasa Osmokrovic(leto)would play for Busto Arsizio to instead of Esko.
    Lucia Crisanti or Federica Stufi would be Busto's new middle blocker.

• news from volleyball.it
    Natasa Osmokrovic(leto)would play for Busto Arsizio to instead of Esko.

This is untrue....volleyball.it was referring to an article that today was on a local newspaper...but it doesn't say that Osmokrovic will play for Busto, it's just a thought of the journalist that thinks that she will be a good player for Busto... :huh:
    For what i know...she won't play in Busto.... :huh:

Probably Bacchi will play in Busto, since Bosetti has been hired from Bergamo... ;)

• Belgian setter to Fenerbahce Acibadem. Setter of Belgium NT Frauke Dirickx singed a contact with Fenerbahce Acibadem.

• what would you say about Frauke Dirickx? do you think she will be more useful than oxana parkhmenko(fenerbahçe's ex-setter)

• what would you say about Frauke Dirickx? do you think she will be more useful than oxana parkhmenko(fenerbahçe's ex-setter)

Fenerbahce Coach's De Brant is believing her. So Parkhmenko didnt play in this season. I think, Dirickx isnt better than Parkhmenko. This club couldn't transfer Naz Aydemir. But no other options for Fenerbahce Acibadem. Frauke Dirickx is a good setter, too. I hope, she is useful for her club. So Parkhmenko can go to another club. Because, if Fenerbahce Acibadem play with Parkhmenko & Dirickx; foreign rights, will be used in setter. This situation is not wise. Wait and see ;)