Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• Maja Poljak,Mirka Francia and Kinga Maculewicz have renewed their contracts for next year

• .if the contract won´t be broken... walewska will stay in russia for at least 1 more season , once she signed a 2-years contract with odintsovo
    does anyone know rumors/news concerning russian clubs?

• Walewska signed one more year with Odintsovo
    Renatinha will stay one more season in Toyota Auto Body Queenseis
    Fofinha will come to Osaco only to play the Paulista Championship, wher eplays only team from Sao Paulo..like a regional championship..cause most of the players are in National TEam in this time...but she wont be there for the main Championship...that is Superleague...

• Piccinini and Del Core will stay in Bergamo
    Fiorin has one more year of contract with CAnnes...but they are waiting the medical department to avaluate her I think...to decide if they will keeo her or not...

• Angelo Vercesi decided to be coach from PEsaro one more season

While that Jesi anouced to keep most of players...Rinieri, Negrini, Bown, Calloni, Mataloni and Cerioni...no news from Flier or Maja....any one knows?

While that Jesi anouced to keep most of players...Rinieri, Negrini, Bown, Calloni, Mataloni and Cerioni...no news from Flier or Maja....any one knows?

it said that Ognjenovic or Pincerato or Bechis would become new setter of Conegliano to instead of Valentina Serena.

• I have read a news that Pavel Borsch is new coach of Dinamo Moscow, but I don't know if it refers to men's or women's team.

he is the new coach of the male team of Dinamo...i think Losev will stay in command of dinamo

Jesi has decided to cut their budget, so i don't think they will keep Maja and Manon...Dall'Igna, ex-setter of Vicenza, will probably take the place of Maja...i think this is a bit stupid from Jesi, cause Maja has a huge talent and Dall'Igna, let's say, is not at her level..... :whistle:

For Manon, there were voices of Turlea coming back to Jesi but it's not sure yet...and i also read that Tirozzi :thumbup: and Devetag would probably go to Jesi...

Also Conegliano president Lucchetta, who was in Belgrade to talk with Brakocevic, said that they didn't contact Ognjenovic, cause he doesn't think she may be interested in Conegliano...we'll see :thumbup:

• It's official now Christiane Furst signed with Bergamo

• Iryna Zhukova is the new setter of Eczacıbaşı Zentiva.

• do you know anything about croatian players?

• Jesi has decided to cut their budget, so i don't think they will keep Maja and Manon...Dall'Igna, ex-setter of Vicenza, will probably take the place of Maja...i think this is a bit stupid from Jesi, cause Maja has a huge talent and Dall'Igna, let's say, is not at her level..... :whistle:

For Manon, there were voices of Turlea coming back to Jesi but it's not sure yet...and i also read that Tirozzi :thumbup: and Devetag would probably go to Jesi...

Also Conegliano president Lucchetta, who was in Belgrade to talk with Brakocevic, said that they didn't contact Ognjenovic, cause he doesn't think she may be interested in Conegliano...we'll see :thumbup:

but maja ognjenovic would not show her talent both Olympics and Lega A1...

• Aguero certainly left Turk Telekom but dunno where she will go

• Rainmaker,Poljak is staying in Telekom

Bahar Mert is retired from volleyball ;(
    Deniz Hakyemez is transferred by Galatasaray
    Nesve Büyükbayram and Asuman Karakoyun's team was Eczacıbasi,Polen's was Vakifbank last year
    Gizem Güresen(L)(in 2005 Junior Women's World Champ. libero of Turkey) is going to Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta from Galatasaray ;)

• Yeon-Koung KIM from Korea will play JT Marvelous ( Japanese club ) in 2009-10 season

• Jesi has decided to cut their budget, so i don't think they will keep Maja and Manon...Dall'Igna, ex-setter of Vicenza, will probably take the place of Maja...i think this is a bit stupid from Jesi, cause Maja has a huge talent and Dall'Igna, let's say, is not at her level..... :whistle:

I heard rumours, that Milena Saduerk maybe come to Jesi on the spot of Ognejovic