Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• what is the prosedure :whistle:

They also have to wait the response about Sanja's shoulder injury...the rule about foreign under22 player will probably change, but i guess it will be that a under22 player can play only if there's also an under22 italian player on court...and Pavia has Carocci..but i think they should take off this rule, it's pretty weird :what:

• The Dutch site volleybalkrant.nl says that Manon will play for Novara next year. They based it on the site volleybal.it. She takes the place of Margaretha Kozuch who leaves the club.

• Senna Usic in Pesaro
    she will be play here in next sezon as out hitter ( i don't know if i write correct thio position in italian schiaccatrice)

• Milagros Cabral(Dominican Player) has played In Korea last season, and She might play In the same team (Korea Highway Corp) in next season.

:cheesy: Martina Guiggi, Sei grande!

• Senna Usic in Pesaro
    she will be play here in next sezon as out hitter ( i don't know if i write correct thio position in italian schiaccatrice)

is it official now??
    i'm not sure she is good enough for such a good team like Pesaro :S

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• The Dutch site volleybalkrant.nl says that Manon will play for Novara next year. They based it on the site volleybal.it. She takes the place of Margaretha Kozuch who leaves the club.

i don't think Flier will go to Novara...firstly,Asystel has already Anna Podolec,that last year was unjured but the society believes in her and she has a contract for 3 other seasons...moreover,Asystel wants ti reduce the budget and having Manon means spending lots of money(she left Jesi for this reason :mad: )...and about Kozuch,i think she'll stay because she has lived a great season,she's young and she has a contract for 2 other years...

• maybe they want both Flier and Podolec in their team?? Ania can play as OH (i would prefer her to play on that position cus in NT she will probably play as OH cus we already have Skowronska) so Novara would have 2 heavy hitters Kozuch can play as OH as well :D

• maybe they want both Flier and Podolec in their team?? Ania can play as OH (i would prefer her to play on that position cus in NT she will probably play as OH cus we already have Skowronska) so Novara would have 2 heavy hitters Kozuch can play as OH as well :D

and how about Barcellini???she won't go away from Novara and she will play of sure to increase her big talent..but,i know that everything could happen even if i dont believe Flier will come back Novara...i imagine her in Turkey,in turk telekom ankara with Feng...it would be really great... :whistle:

• and how about Barcellini???she won't go away from Novara and she will play of sure to increase her big talent..but,i know that everything could happen even if i dont believe Flier will come back Novara...i imagine her in Turkey,in turk telekom ankara with Feng...it would be really great... :whistle:

Barcellini is not a great player IMO. she is good but she isn't good enough to play in such a strongteam like Novara. she isn't great in reception and she isn't great in attack she is avarage in both

• is it official now??
    i'm not sure she is good enough for such a good team like Pesaro :S

she is exellent player, you will see :teach:

• If Novara would play with Kozuch and Podolec (or Barcellini instead of one of them) as OHs they would have no reception at all, only Cardullo. So I think if they intend to play with either Kozuch or Podolec as OH they should get another OH who is a good receiver to support Cardullo.

• Ekaterina Gamova signed with Fenerbahce Acibadem.

GAMOVA IN TURKEY :dance6:

• Ekaterina Gamova signed with Fenerbahce Acibadem.

GAMOVA IN TURKEY :dance6:

ohh my god, oo my god, i m very happy. Thanks a lot Fenerbahce Acibadem...it s like a dream team....

• it's obvious that Fenerbahçe now has an incredible attack but i think Gamova was not the best choice for them.

Their lineup will quite probably be: (copied from the dynamo lineup)
    (IV) (III) (II)
    osmokrovic cigdem gamova
    seda eda naz
    (V) (VI) (I)

libero: nihan

seda and gamova should play opposite of each other, otherwise horrible rotations occur. this way there's always one player to save back court but she will always have high workload.

this team may have serious problems in defense. their defense will base on osmokrovic, it may be too much work for a 34-year-old player.

they probably wanted to sign Jacqueline or Paula first but they're taken too early.

Seeing Gamova here is good but i don't think it's as good as Osmokrovic signing which is a versatile player that every team needs.

• i think that gamova skills at attacking,blocking and serving more than compensate for her bad defense...dinamo moscow with their awful defense system got 2nd place in this year champions league..

• i agree but she won't be fener's only defensive problem.

you quoted my initial lineup thought but i guess they will have to play the "awful" dynamo system :) otherwise it's really a nightmare back court in some rotations. seda and gamova playing opposite like gamova and godina may be the solution. and osmokrovic is the safronova of the team.

OMG, it's becoming Dynamo Fener. :D

• i agree but she won't be fener's only defensive problem.

i thought she would....i do not know turkish players at all..

OMG, it's becoming Dynamo Fener. :D

maybe..hehe but without kirilova and gioli...
    :lol: