Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• Ekaterina Gamova signed with Fenerbahce Acibadem.

GAMOVA IN TURKEY :dance6:

I have nothing to say :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:
    I will go and see all Fenerbahçe Acıbadem games to see this great team. :dance6:

• I have nothing to say :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:
    I will go and see all Fenerbahçe Acıbadem games to see this great team. :dance6:

Gamova will play in Turkey. So my favorite team Fenerbahce Acibadem. :dance6:

Gamova :rose: :heart:

• sokolova signed for monteschiavo jesi

• Ekaterina Gamova signed with Fenerbahce Acibadem.

GAMOVA IN TURKEY :dance6:

Wooow I was not expecting that at all! Well I am really curious to see how Gamova can play in a more modern volleyball style. Hope to see her spike more fast sets!
    With Gamova fenerbahce really improove their potential for next year. She can make a dfiference by herself in games.. so with Osmockovic also in the team it can be really interesting.

• According to dinamo website...the following players will stay in the moscow club for next season :

Safronova,Goncharova,Gioli,Kuzyakhina,Ezhova,Matienko,Makhno.

They also want to keep Godina,Borisenko and Gamova(?)...i think the interview was made before gamova have signed contract with istanbul team

• oh my god, that is a dream... two years ago aguero came to turkey and previous season grün came and now osmokroviç, who is the latter rawwa or sokolova :dance6:

another OH MY GOD :lol: THAT is incredible team.
    rising star of turkey naz aydemir, she is very experienced even she is only 19 years old and maybe she would be a new kirillova( for kuraf veiga :drink: )
    nihan who is libero best turkish libero except gülden.
    as outside hitter , osmokroviç who is the most balanced(in terms of attack and defence) OH in the europe.
    seda tokatlıoğlu who is best skorer of last grand prix and cev cup would probably become other OH.
    for MB, eda erdem who is another young talent of turkey NT and experienced players çiğdem can rasna both of them are receiver Mb like walewska or rawwa. so it on t be problem to tolerate seda 's lack of receiving, ı guess.
    AND GAMOVA who is the incredible opposite and maybe best one int her position according to some voleyball supporters in turkey( not for me, my favourite is still aguero and neslihan demir)
    in addition this team frauke dricx belgian setter can also play.
    ı hope jan de brandt would use this amazing roster effectively... even now fenerbahçe is favourite of CL and turkish league....

• Well I think Gamova is much better playing as outside hitter (without receiving) that playing as opposite. She is better spiking in this position than behind the setter.

• OMG, I can't believe Gamova has transfered to Fenerbahçe, this team become like a dream team, it's unbelievable to see Gamova in Turkey.

russian superleague will be less interesting without their two main players :thumbdown:

thanks sedar for the description of each player of Fenerb :win:
    i´d prefer gamova stayed in dinamo..but i will, no doubt, keep rooting for her

• According to rumours Eczacıbaşı is just about to sign contract with Borisenko, if there is no problem with Dinamo Moscow, she will play for Eczacıbaşı next year

• Ok maybe i'm wrong...but i think that if Fenerbahce took someone like Piccinini or Kilic or Rinieri, someone good in receiving, the team would have been more balanced...Seda is an amazing OH, with a good reception and a setter as Naz also the middle blockers can play better...then Gamova is an amazing player, we'll see how things are gonna work out.. :)

• Fenerbahçe's MB Çiğdem Can Rasna and Eda Erdem can receive, last year Spasojevic, Çiğdem, Eda and Korotenko was receiving, I think next year will be the same thing Çiğdem, Eda, Osmokrovic and libero Nihan will receive. Fenerbahçe wants to play Seda as OH and Seda is also good in defence, so Seda probably will play as OH without receiving and Gamova will play as OP.

• Ok maybe i'm wrong...but i think that if Fenerbahce took someone like Piccinini or Kilic or Rinieri, someone good in receiving, the team would have been more balanced...Seda is an amazing OH, with a good reception and a setter as Naz also the middle blockers can play better...then Gamova is an amazing player, we'll see how things are gonna work out.. :)

I agree with you there. It is very difficult to think of Seda and Gamova on court at the same time. A true OH looks to have been more beneficial for the team. As much as I respect Gamova's play and career, I am not sure how much I like her as a part of this roster.

• i think that gamova skills at attacking,blocking and serving more than compensate for her bad defense...dinamo moscow with their awful defense system got 2nd place in this year champions league..

other than Osmokrovic, and maybe Cigdem to some extent, there is no single player in Fenerbahce who can receive and dig well, including even nihan! Though Fener aimed to utilize from their 3-foreign-player-quota in spikers by sending away Korotenko, I think they have made probably one of the two greatest mistakes in these transfers by doing that. Nihan is not as good as Korotenko at all! She has huge reception and defence issues. Gulden Kayalar and, the emerging new libero of Turkey, Gizem Guresen are way better than her which is I think the reason Giovanni Guidetti replaced Nihan with Gizem in Vakifbank. For example, if you watch the current China Volley Masters tourney, one can easily see that Gizem outperforms Nihan in all aspects.

Fener will probably suffer what Telekom suffered in the last season: An average libero (Nihan in Fener, Funda in Telekom), two hitters who are not used to reception (Aguero and Mammadova in Telekom, Seda and Gamova in Fener - though Aguero receives much better than Seda or Gamova). The only positive aspect of Fener can be the huge difference between Guldeniz (Telekom) and Osmokrovic (Fener) but we will see if Osmokrovic will be enough to serve as the main "libero", main defencer, main digger, main receiver and spiker of the team. But I have doubts, huge doubts..

• other than Osmokrovic, and maybe Cigdem to some extent, there is no single player in Fenerbahce who can receive and dig well, including even nihan! Though Fener aimed to utilize from their 3-foreign-player-quota in spikers by sending away Korotenko, I think they have made probably one of the two greatest mistakes in these transfers by doing that. Nihan is not as good as Korotenko at all! She has huge reception and defence issues. Gulden Kayalar and, the emerging new libero of Turkey, Gizem Guresen are way better than her which is I think the reason Giovanni Guidetti replaced Nihan with Gizem in Vakifbank. For example, if you watch the current China Volley Masters tourney, one can easily see that Gizem outperforms Nihan in all aspects.

Fener will probably suffer what Telekom suffered in the last season: An average libero (Nihan in Fener, Funda in Telekom), two hitters who are not used to reception (Aguero and Mammadova in Telekom, Seda and Gamova in Fener - though Aguero receives much better than Seda or Gamova). The only positive aspect of Fener can be the huge difference between Guldeniz (Telekom) and Osmokrovic (Fener) but we will see if Osmokrovic will be enough to serve as the main "libero", main defencer, main digger, main receiver and spiker of the team. But I have doubts, huge doubts..

firstly,there is no necessarity for osmokroviç to be main spiker of team. there is also seda and gamova for main spiker. we expect from osmokroviç just a good receiver and spiker.
    ı do not agree with you at that point, ı think fenerbahçe seems like eczacıbaşı's roster in this season.
    there is just an receiver (esra gümüş) and a spiker who can t receive.(francia)
    and in fenerbahçe there is osmokroviç who is better than esra at spikng and blocks. and the another advantage for fenerbahçe is their receiving MB named çiğdem and also eda (not as better as çiğdem but better than seda) and you are right by saying gülden is better than nihan, yet nihan is not bad as much as you said. besides korotenko was not in her best shape. therefore it is not wrong to leave korotenko... :whistle: