Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• Lucia Cigic (CRO) will play for VfB Suhl (GER) next season. :thumbsup:

she is good player, is that team good, will they participate in europe?

• she is good player, is that team good, will they participate in europe?

...in 07/08 and 08/09 (German Cup Champions) the VfB team was eligable to play EC but refused it due to the financial risks. 08/09 we had a great team...but no chemistry and injuries - final rank was 7th place, so no EC this new season. But for 09/10 the new coach Jean-Pierre Staelens has set up the goal for the team to reach a spot among the top3 in the german league. So maybe EC in 10/11... :whistle:

• she is good player, is that team good, will they participate in europe?

Suhl was the 7th place last season in the German league, and they have 3 places in Challenge Cup, so their team won't play in European matches.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• ...in 07/08 and 08/09 (German Cup Champions) the VfB team was eligable to play EC but refused it due to the financial risks. 08/09 we had a great team...but no chemistry and injuries - final rank was 7th place, so no EC this new season. But for 09/10 the new coach Jean-Pierre Staelens has set up the goal for the team to reach a spot among the top3 in the german league. So maybe EC in 10/11... :whistle:

ok, thanks and good luck :D

• in italy there is a rumors about Irina Kirillova...Sassuolo is really interested in her and Irina would take the place of Rondon who probably will go to Piacenza...Turlea may leave Sassuolo and go to Villa Cortese,the next Anzanello and Cardullo's team...

• Zhadan in Zarechie, and Spasoevich probably in Belgorod.
    7 players start six Samorodok go out.

• Sassuolo may sign Kirillova and Araki and wants Turlea to stay. I think they can do a pretty nice team with Kirillova, Turlea, De Gennaro, Havelkova and Araki. They need an Italian MB and an Italian OH to have three Italians on court. If Cella stays, they need the MB. I don't know if Diomede (MB) will be in the starting six?

• Rumours:
    Dynamo Kalingrad wants Milena Sadurek
    Univesytet BIelgorod wants Joanna Kaczor

Milena don't go this way . it's bad way, go do Italy!! :D
    and personally i would love to see Kaczor in Russia :D

"Sassuolo may sign Kirillova and Araki"
    Erica is staying in Italy?? that would be so awsome :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Ewa Matyjaszek from Dobrowa Górnicza to pass from Piła, Monika Martałek young and middle measured 186.5 cm in 1990, was born to play the game with in Farmutil Piła.
    - Orgnika Łódź Frąckowiak Joanna test. Previously, he played in Farmutil Piła, but had a finger injury

Dominica Koczorowska and Katarzyna Zaroślińska will play in Organika.

• eregli belediyespor has renewed contracts of their Thai players

• São Caetano/Bllausiegel announced they hired Regla Bell and also Tenerife. I wonder which team really hired her. Will she play in Brazil or in Spain?

• Yagmur Koçyigit returned to Besiktas (It's official)

• Oksana Parkhomenko is oficcially in Dinamo Moscow. She sighned 1 year contract with Russian Campion. Goncharova,Simona,Gioli,Kuzyakina,Safronova,Ezhova,Matienko also resigned. Natalya Goncharova will play as diogonal player. Dinamo wants to transfer an outside hitter. They planned to transfer Osmokrovic but Fenerbahce did it fefore!

• What about Godina? Will she stay in Dinamo?

• Godina has not decided yet. But I think she will leave too. But Dinamo needs good receiver. Godina used to receive well but lately she could not show her real performance. That`s why I think she will leave. But there`s another version for me that she will stay because in one of her interviwes she told that she dd not want to leave Russia because she also had to graduate from the university of management.

• Akiko Ino from Japan (L) = RC Cannes ---> NEC Red rockets It's official!

• Oksana Parkhomenko is oficcially in Dinamo Moscow. She sighned 1 year contract with Russian Campion. Goncharova,Simona,Gioli,Kuzyakina,Safronova,Ezhova,Matienko also resigned. Natalya Goncharova will play as diogonal player. Dinamo wants to transfer an outside hitter. They planned to transfer Osmokrovic but Fenerbahce did it fefore!

And Chaine Staelens? Will she stay in Moskou?

• Akiko Ino from Japan (L) = RC Cannes ---> NEC Red rockets It's official!

It's great for Akiko, I hope that she will show her best in japan after this two years in europe. She had some difficulties to adapt herself to european game but she improoved a lot.