Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• It's official.She will play in Turk Telekom.Panathinaikos has spoken with Jasna Majstorovic and Vesna Tomasevic...

If it is true that Olga Tocko transferred to Turk Telekom, then I believe Turk Telekom made a very important and to-the-point transfer because she is the kind of player Telekom definitely needs.

• İpek Soroğlu in Fenerbahçe Acıbadem, Seray Altay back to Eczacıbaşı.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Gözde Kırdar,Neriman Özsoy,Duygu Bal,Bahar Toksoy,Gülden Kayalar,Çiğdem Can Rasna,Büşra Cansu,Neşve Büyükbayram,Gökçen Denkel,Asuman Karakoyun and Polen Uslupehlivan staying in their clubs.Özlem Özçelik and Elif Ağca probably go to Galatasaray.

• Gözde Kırdar,Neriman Özsoy,Duygu Bal,Bahar Toksoy,Gülden Kayalar,Çiğdem Can Rasna,Büşra Cansu,Neşve Büyükbayram,Gökçen Denkel,Asuman Karakoyun and Polen Uslupehlivan staying in their clubs.Özlem Özçelik and Elif Ağca probably go to Galatasaray.

neriman will stay? is it official?

• According to Club's official tv Belgian setter Frauke Dirickx signed for Fenerbahçe Acıbadem for 1 year. Fenerbahçe will make one more transfer and close windows for this season officials said.

• Erica Araki (MB)from Japan will play with SASSUOLO(ITA) next season. It's official!
    http://www.shimotsuke.co.jp/ne…misc/news/20090610/159184
    ( sorry it is Japanese...)

oh that's so cool Erica is staying in europe cus she is great MB , i will have opportunity to watch her playing :dance6:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Frackowiak is going to play in All Fin Volta Mantovana in Italy Serie A2.

• Frackowiak is going to play in All Fin Volta Mantovana in Italy Serie A2.

:thumbup: yeah finally someone went to Italy :D hope someone will teach her how to receive :sos: good choice Joasia

Samba do u know if she will play as OH or Opp??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• It's official now that Borodakova is in Eczacıbaşı Zentiva. I hope that doesn't mean that Citakovic is leaving.

• It's official now that Borodakova is in Eczacıbaşı Zentiva. I hope that doesn't mean that Citakovic is leaving.

Citakovic can't leave to her team. Because Citakovic is a good MB and we saw injured of MB in this team. So I dont think she will go to another team.

• :thumbup: yeah finally someone went to Italy :D hope someone will teach her how to receive :sos: good choice Joasia

Samba do u know if she will play as OH or Opp??

They've said that the position of Joanna will be decided at the beginning of the season.

• Latvian spiker Olga Tocko singed with Turk Telekom from strong team of Ankara and this team extend contract with Nilay Konar. 1982 born, Olga Tocko played Challenge Cup with Panathinaikos of Greece last year; so she played Volero Zurich and Rc Cannes.