Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• ivana djerisilo in GALATASARAY/İSTANBUL.ELİF AĞCA from VGS and RC CANNES,ÖZLEM ÖZÇELİK from TÜRK TELEKOM,VALESKİNHA MENEZES from DYO KARŞIYAKA and ASYSTEL NOVARA other players of GALATASARAY :win: :dance6:

• ivana djerisilo in GALATASARAY/İSTANBUL.ELİF AĞCA from VGS and RC CANNES,ÖZLEM ÖZÇELİK from TÜRK TELEKOM,VALESKİNHA MENEZES from DYO KARŞIYAKA and ASYSTEL NOVARA other players of GALATASARAY :win: :dance6:

what about ogonna nnamanı krısmanoviç ? if they stay at galatasaray, they would be competetıve team for both european cup and turkısh league...

• News about Foluke Akinradewo:?::?:

Yeah, no offers yet for this fantastic MB? She and Christa Harmotto are two of the best MBs NCAA have seen. Maybe offers will come after the grand prix. Hope so..

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• BKS BIelsko Biala is interested in Morgan Beck(USA).
    to be honest i don't know this player but if she is as good as pretty she will be one of the best player in Plus Liga history
    :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Corina Ssuschke signed with VK Prostějov, and Michaela Jelínková may go to German Club USC Münster.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• BKS BIelsko Biala is interested in Morgan Beck(USA).
    to be honest i don't know this player but if she is as good as pretty she will be one of the best player in Plus Liga history
    :lol:

Beck is a US national team player, OPP position.

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Beck is a US national team player, OPP position.

Opp?? i though she is OH ?(

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Opp?? i though she is OH ?(

http://www.usavolleyball.org/athlete/athlete/1439

Morgan Beck

Home: Coto De Caza, CA

Birthday: 3/30/1987
    Position: Opposite
    Height: 6-3/191 cm
    Weight: 173 lbs/77 kg
    Hometown: Coto De Caza, Calif.
    Birth Date: March 30, 1987
    College: California
    Joined Team: January 2008

• Corina Ssuschke signed with VK Prostějov, and Michaela Jelínková may go to German Club USC Münster.

Whaaaaaaaaat??? Ssuschke to Prostejov??? This is...ehm...interesting ?(
    I read that Münster is trying Ukrainian Tasia Ryzhkova who played there 2 years ago as setter again, but Jelinkova would probably be a better choice.

• Foluke may be pursuing a medical degree...

• According to her official website,Gözde Kırdar renewed her contract with Vakıfbank Günes Sigorta.Selime İlyasoğlu(Turkish OH) and Gizem Giraygil(Turkish S) are the new members of Eregli Belediyesi

• Anyone knows where is Vesna Tomasevic going next season? and Sanja Tomasevic?

• You can find transfers of Turkish teams from this site:
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/transfer.php?tgender=2

Antrenör: Coach
    Pasör: Setter
    P.Çaprazı: Opposite Hitter
    Smaçör: Outside Hitter
    Orta: Middle Blocker

• Mia Jerkov in RebecchiLupa Piacenza

• Tereza Matuszkowa (CZE) in Riso Scotti Pavia.

Lucie Muhlsteinova(CZE) leaves from Bialystok
    Maja Betina (CRO) in AZS Białystok

who is maja betina, i didnt hear about her, which position she plays? and from which country is Bialystok?

• who is maja betina, i didnt hear about her, which position she plays? and from which country is Bialystok?

Maja Betina is a player from OK Kastela, and Bialystok is a Polish club.