Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• US NT setter Nellie Spicer signed with Dutch club Heutink-Pollux.

Yahoo. Finally, Nellie Spicer is going to play professionally.

Logan Tom with Asystel Novara is exciting. I am happy that Tom is back in Italy!

Any updates on Kim Glass, Ogonna Nnamani, Nancy Metcalf, Kim Willoughby and Danielle Scott-Arruda?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Podolec stays in Novara. It will be exciting to see her and Flier in the same squad and their rivalry for first squad...

• Yahoo. Finally, Nellie Spicer is going to play professionally.

Logan Tom with Asystel Novara is exciting. I am happy that Tom is back in Italy!

Any updates on Kim Glass, Ogonna Nnamani, Nancy Metcalf, Kim Willoughby and Danielle Scott-Arruda?

About Nancy, she is considering to play in Japan, Korea or maybe Russia based on her interview dated July 22.

http://www.huskerextra.com/art…a672d2399039198283490.txt

Willoughby, who tested positive for steroid during a test conducted last April 5, 2009, has been asked for two years of disqualification.
    Hoping Kim figures things out ...

btw, thanks Marsh. Good translation!

Edit:
    Oops, seems like Kim is on track to figure things out.
    She got other volleyball and basketball contract offers that she is "working out right now."

FYI
    http://www.honoluluadvertiser.…tion+for++06+assault+case

• The rumors are getting stronger and stronger that Maja Poljak will transfer to Fenerbahce Acibadem Istanbul after the closing down of Turk Telekom Ankara

lol im getting quite confused ?( i
    it was posted on this tread that Maja would play for Vaftbank next season ?( ?( ...
    i hope she goes to Fenerb and join gamova ,bloom and osmkrovic :cup:

• Fenerbahce doesnt really need Maja Poljak I think. The team is already strong enough at attacking and not bad at blocking but it seems that they will have serious reception problems so they primarily need to concantrate solving possible problems on the defensive side. Because it looks like it will be so hard to handle reception problem using options on hand now. If Poljak joins Fenerbahce then it means the team has huge attacking options maybe the best ones in the CL but also becomes more widely off balance and this might lead such a team on very dangerous situations. Also the coach will have to make a choice three players for in-game and one for bench between five foreigners and one foreign player has to get out of the squad before every game. Possibly Poljak, Gamova and Osmokrovic will always play except injuries or other cases and one of Blom and Drickx will have to be out of roster. But Blom is needed to reception and has to stay in bench but Drikcx is alternative for Naz because other setter Merve is too young and rookie so Drickx also needs to stay in bench. It's so confusing I think.

• btw, thanks Marsh. Good translation!

Edit:
    Oops, seems like Kim is on track to figure things out.
    She got other volleyball and basketball contract offers that she is "working out right now."

FYI
    http://www.honoluluadvertiser.…tion+for++06+assault+case

You're welcome. ^^

It is unlikely that Willoughby will be playing professional volleyball in the near future unless she can refute the steroid charges.
    Last I heard, she's looking into assisting a volleyball program in a coaching role.

• Natasa Krsmanovic stayed in her club,Galatasaray

• Olesya Kulakova (German MB)in Rocheville-Le Cannet

• Elena Butnaru signed with Urbino.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Matea Ikic in Pavia.

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Giulia Rondon (ITA-S) and Veronica Angeloni (ITA-OH) --> Piacenza
    Georgina Pinedo (ARG-OPP) --> Chieri
    Valentina Fiorin (ITA-OH) -->RC Cannes
    Hélène Schleck (FRA-OH) -->Le Cannet
    Lydia Oulmou (ALG-MB) --> La Rochette
    Regan Hood (ITA-OH),Alexia Djilali (FRA-OH/OPP),Myriam Kloster (FRA-MB) and Coralie Larnack (FRA-MB) --> ASPTT Mulhouse
    Lorena Weber (ESP-OH) --> AS Saint-Raphaël
    Yamila Nizetich (ARG-OH) --> Stade Paris
    Amandine Mauricette (FRA-OH) and Benedicte Mauricette (FRA-MB) --> Venelles
    Madalina Dumitrescu (ROU-OH) and Alina Albu (ROU-MB) --> Terville Florange Olympique Club

and I found some players from Olympiakos but I don't know Greek.I couldn't translate this site:
    http://www.olympiakos.gr/?#/Volley/WomensTeam/Players/
    Who are these 5 players???

• Thank you so much but I wanna ask one more question.What are their positions?I understood Vlachou is libero,Markopoulou and Nikolai are Middle Blocker.But I didn't understand Borisova and Savvidou's position.

• Thank you so much but I wanna ask one more question.What are their positions?I understood Vlachou is libero,Markopoulou and Nikolai are Middle Blocker.But I didn't understand Borisova and Savvidou's position.

They r OH, and Borisova can play as OPP too!

Schelck won't go to Le Cannet, she will stay in Albi next season,former Bulgarian NT player Denitsa Karaulanova will go to Terville club too.

SLO NT player Anja Zdovc from La Rochette(FRA) & BLR NT player Anastasiya Miklashevich to Dinamo Bucuresti.

Edited 2 times, last by valentine ().

• Thank you!!! I wrote wrong I'm sorry.By the way Florentine Nedelcu (ROU-OH) -->Le Cannet :aww: I confused