Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• I spoke to the people from the club. Is this good enoguh? :wavy:

ok, thankas :)

• Logan Tom in Asystel Novara..it's official...

Oh so great!! So she gave up beach volleyball for real this time?? :heart:

Irina Kirilova also in Asystel Novara.

Well, I think her comeback is not really a good deal :thumbdown:

Nancy Metcalf and Annerys Vargas in Minas Tennis Club (BRA).
    It's official.

hehe it caught me by surprise! But I must say... they are the whole team. :roll:

• Oh so great!! So she gave up beach volleyball for real this time?? :heart:

Well, I think her comeback is not really a good deal :thumbdown:

hehe it caught me by surprise! But I must say... they are the whole team. :roll:

Logan already played in Japanese league last season, and I think the term "comeback" isn't really appropriate for Kirillova either, and in my opinion she showed last season in Dinamo that she still is totally capable to play on a high level.

• Logan already played in Japanese league last season, and I think the term "comeback" isn't really appropriate for Kirillova either, and in my opinion she showed last season in Dinamo that she still is totally capable to play on a high level.

But Logan was signed to a team when she decided to go to the beach, in the middle of the season! That's why I wondered if this time is for real :gone:

• eh that's sucks :down: i thought Ania Podolec will be second OH but it seems she will be bench player this season ;/

Novara has amazing squad this year. they can dominate Seria A as much as Scavollini last year .

oh i would love to see Novara-Scavollini Skowronska vs Podolec match :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Hmm what about Stacy Sykora and Kimberly Glass?

I think it is hard to play in overseas league for Libero....
    I heard Kim-G will play in Japan. but don't know which team she is going to...

• Petra Kramolc(OH) from Menorca to Rijeka KVIG

• It's official. Bethania De la cruz and Milagros Cabral which are named as dominican national team players are going to keep playing In korea in the same team as last season. also, Karina Ocasio from Puertorico will be playing in Korea. this news was written in korean as my friend says.

• t's official. Bethania De la cruz and Milagros Cabral which are named as dominican national team players are going to keep playing In korea in the same team as last season. also, Karina Ocasio from Puertorico will be playing in Korea. this news was written in korean as my friend says.

In Korea? I'm really in shock.

• In Korea? I'm really in shock.

Yes. I also didn't know wether they played in korea in last season. the only thing I have been knowing is De la cruz and Cabral have played in japan before.

• In volleyball.it has a new about Weiss..........

PERUGIA - Per il ruolo di vice palleggiatrice a Perugia si guarda alla nazionale tedesca Kathleen Weiss, lo scorso anno al club olandese del Dela Martinus Amstelveen.

I did not understand if she is already in peurgia or if it's not confirmed yet

• Rui Rui Zhao in Dinamo Moscow :)

:white: oh my lord MB position of Dynamo looks scary Rui Rui and Gioli? the best you can get :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.