Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• I think Annerys Vargas will play in Minas as well

• It may likely be more of the shortage of playing time than money. Kozuch's contract was in place before Novara's big purchases this year (Flier, Kirillova, Tom). Novara's bench of hitters is deep and Kozuch will likely be a starter in Korea than in Italy. If Novara should pursue another OH (rumor is that they are interested in Angelina Grun), she will only be able to play in November.

Angelina Grun gave a break to volleyball for one year. She won't play anywhere. If she returns to volleyball at the '10-'11 season, her first choice will be Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom because her contract with the team covered the current season, too.

• Director of Novara said, tahat Kożuch case is not yet decided. She still hasn't signed a contract with another club. However, everything has to decide in the coming days, but so far Kożuch hadn't been notified to the Serie A contest. For my this is ludicrous situation! :wall:

• I heard Bethania De La Crus from DOM has medical problem now, so can't play this season in KOREA.
    Soooooooo Maggi Kozuch is going to KOREA!?!? I think it is possible thing !!

• I was actually wondering about Kozuch, because I heard her say that she doesn't have a contract signed and then I saw the info about her playing for Asystel and I got confused. But I guess they are still pretty confused themselves... LOL I'm looking forward to seeing where she ends up!

• Thanks so much for the update!!! Looks like Asystel is gonna have a pretty strong team this year!!!

• Thanks for very good news!

I believed Maggi would play in Novara.
    I'm looking forward to watching her play in Italy on November!

• Kim takes a break till Januari,then she will play volleybal,if she gets a contract.

What!? 8| Very strange decision :thumbdown:

• What!? Very strange decision

I could understand her decision. For years they play in competion and in summer for NT. No vacation,always far away from family,friends etc. For now she takes a break to join family,friends and boyfriend. In Januari she will play volleybal again.
    Janneke van Tienen and Francien Huurman take the same decision.
    Sometimes you need to take a period of rest,after so many years of playing volleybal whole year through.

• Kozuch in Novara, YAY ;)

Great!!! One more reason to root for Novara this season!!! :)

• Great!!! One more reason to root for Novara this season!!! :)

definitely, For real! I was for Pesaro last season, but now for NOVARA for real ;)