2009 transfer news

• Sirianis Hernandez is the second Cuban player after Salas Moreno which will stay in Jadar Radom for the next season, now club negiciate with third Cuban Ihos Hernandez, this will be awesome mix will Prygiel in the squad also!!

• Plamen too won`t play next season for Iraklis.

Tishcer as i`ve already posted has a few contacts with olympiacos and a couple of italians teams. His demands for next season are too high for our budget

The things a different with Nilsson. He has a ver large offer from Japan but he realy wants to stay in Thessaloniki. Of course he is a profesional and he won`t play for free but at the moment money is not the issue. The truth is that the team ha some (or even many) financial problems.

We were in a similar position in summer of 2006 when Iraklis lost the final of CL and the Greek championship. Ball - Hoff- Cernic-Clayton-Giourdas left but we won the next two championships and reached again the CL final.

But i don`t want to seem greedy It`s heen 9 beautifull years with 13 trophies , 9 seasons in ICL, 5 final4 with 3 finals. As Arnold have said "We`ll be back" :D

Our real gain though is comments like yours YavorD.

• "We`ll be back" :D

I hope you will.
    Because Thessaloniki is definitely a special place for me and many people in Tours !

• Armel, couple of news from PRO A.

Paul Lotman signed in Poitiers.
    Raimo Pajusalu from Roeselare signed in Rennes
    Stanislav Simin signed in Ajaccio
    Novak Stankovic signed in Avignon

• Coscovic keeps on. Fenerbahçe’s Croatian player Tomislav Coscovic stayed in his club. Fenerbahçe extended the contract of Tomislav Coskovic who was in the Champion team for the first time in club history. 1979 born Tomislav Coskovic is 2.00 meters tall.

• Ok now that hurts .....

Sorry, it was not supposed to ... :S
    What I meant is that to me, Iraklis is both part of the history of European volleyball and part of history of Tours Volley Ball. And seeing Iraklis playing is always special to me.

• Armel, couple of news from PRO A.

Paul Lotman signed in Poitiers.

Jean-Philippe Sol (french NT middle blocker from Montpellier) will sign a 3 year contract with Poitiers tomorrow . (Poitiers's website )

• @ Armel No hard feeling . i know how you meant it ... But as you can imagine Tours will always bring up some bad memories .... But that`s sports.....

Frank got 4 years contract!??!?! Do you know the financial details ?
    The last two season weren`t very good for Depestele though .....

• Frank got 4 years contract!??!?! Do you know the financial details ?
    The last two season weren`t very good for Depestele though .....

How do you mean the last two seasons weren't very good for Depestele, were there any complaints? Could you elaborate a little bit?

• I mean he wasn`t as good as he was the previous 2 (his last with Knack and the one with Iraklis)

This season he played for the same coach who first brought him in Greece and won the championship. But still the coach had to bench him quite a few times and during the finals he wasn`t even in line up. His substitute isn`t a great player either.......

• I mean he wasn`t as good as he was the previous 2 (his last with Knack and the one with Iraklis)

This season he played for the same coach who first brought him in Greece and won the championship. But still the coach had to bench him quite a few times and during the finals he wasn`t even in line up. His substitute isn`t a great player either.......

I read that he injured his foot in the finals. That might be the reason he didn't make the line-up.

• This happened during the finals and it wasn`t a big deal. Panathinaikos had 5 non greeks and the teams can`t have more than 4 in every game so his coach chose the let him off the team.

• I didn't notice if somebody mentioned about Zbigniew Bartman, who is gong to Gazprom Surgut.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Olympiacos has come to an agreement with Kounari (sorry if the spelling is wrong) and will make an offer to Cuneo for Wijsmans (!!!!)

• Olympiacos has come to an agreement with Kounari (sorry if the spelling is wrong) and will make an offer to Cuneo for Wijsmans (!!!!)

Kunari?? THAT Kunari from AZS Olsztyn?? oh it would be such a shame if he leave Polish league, he is really great player very good in every aspect of volleyball(reception serve spike)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Kunari?? THAT Kunari from AZS Olsztyn?? oh it would be such a shame if he leave Polish league, he is really great player very good in every aspect of volleyball(reception serve spike)

He is an awesome spiker and player overall, but what shall he do next season in Olsztyn...? It'd be a surprise for me if he stays there one more season! Szymanski left, probably Zagumny will leave as well, the team didn't perform well this year.. If I were Kunnari, I would change the club for sure :D