2009 transfer news

• He is an awesome spiker and player overall, but what shall he do next season in Olsztyn...? It'd be a surprise for me if he stays there one more season! Szymanski left, probably Zagumny will leave as well, the team didn't perform well this year.. If I were Kunnari, I would change the club for sure :D

the reason of the bad performance was that player weren't receive all the money they had in their contract, and overall
    AZS Olsztyn has serious financial problems and all main player will probably leave the team(Well Szymanski and Kunari already did) but i hoped Kunari will stay in Poland cus i really like this player this year he was one of the best player during whole season

Hary Brokking will be the new coach for Iraklis as posted in the official site

oh poor Iraklis ;(

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• As far as I understood, Rafael Redwitz, the 28-year-old Brazilian setter, also signed with Asseco Resovia Rzeszow. I don't know whether it's official yet.

• Sorry for being (possibly) off topic but I have to ask why you say that.....

well this coach worked with AZS Czestochowa few years ago and despite pretty nice squad "we" were playing rubish, there ware Szczerbaniuk Salmon Gierczynski Billings in that team and they were playing way below their level. and the funniest thing any coach ever did is during semifinal against Skra(if i remeber corectly) he change position of Szczerbaniuk(he is MB) to OH , Robert had to receive although Brooking had their bench player healthy :what:

all in all i don't think that guy is good enough coach for team like Iraklis

• As far as I understood, Rafael Redwitz, the 28-year-old Brazilian setter, also signed with Asseco Resovia Rzeszow. I don't know whether it's official yet.

yep that's official. he sign 1 year contract

• Thanks Mateo.... I don`t know almost anything about Brokking. ... I hope you are wrong though and he turns to be a good fit.

Another olympiacos update (lots of money there)
    Cuneo is willing to sell Wijsmans for 500.000 and olympiacos is thinking about it.
    On the other side many players will be released : Urnaut (he was on loan anyway) Rivera (very possible to return to Iraklis), Hoff Roumeliotis , Karipidis and possiblt Kournetas and Christofidelis(my guess is that if not both of them at least Christofidelis will end his carrier if he won`t sign a new contract with olympiacos)

• Resovia has been making some good transfer moves so far. I hope they will be great in the next Champoins League. AZS Częstochowa showed it is possible - even with weaker squad.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yeah, I saw Kubiak this year when he played in Israel for Kiryat Ata, really nice player, very powerfull with good serve, pass and back row attack, Maccabi btw will probably play in the CEV cup so that's good be a place where Kubiak can show his skills

• There are still rumours about Dante Amaral. He is said to sign with Skra. It would be great!

The most important 3:

• Ben Hardy in Wegiel next year.

Champions of Arentina Bolivar, signed Pereyra from Soria - spain

• Official:

Antonin Rouzier signed a 2 years contract with Poitiers .

• Armel, I don't remember if we covered it but Gérald Hardy Dessource signed in Cannes for one more year.
    Hicham Esseddyq in Avignon.

• There are still rumours about Dante Amaral. He is said to sign with Skra. It would be great!

These are probably nothing but the rumours. :roll:

The most important 3:

• Armel, I don't remember if we covered it but Gérald Hardy Dessource signed in Cannes for one more year.

It was not official back then but it was around for a while.

Today's big surprise (and probably this mercato's big surprise in France): Romain Vadeleux going to St Quentin !
    He was rumored to go to Belgium or Germany, but today he announced he agreed to a proposal from St Quentin !

• Iraklis want Serbian player, Milos Nikic. He is receiver. Nikic played last season for belgian Knack Roeselare, and now he is a free player. He is also wanted by Budvanska rivijera, champion of Montenegro... Budvanska rivijera will play next year Indesit Champion League.