23 ARAKI, Erika MB Toray
    24 ISHIKAWA, Yuki MB Takefuji
    25 IWASAKA, Nana MB Hisamitsu
    26 SANO, Yuko L Hisamitsu
    27 HAMAGUCHI, Kanari L Toray
    28 INO, Akiko L RC Cannes
    29 INOUE, Kotoe L JT

Number in order of age in repsective of their position

• 23 ARAKI, Erika MB Toray hmmm I thought she is playing in Bergamo...

Shuka Oyama...she likes polish blocks :D :lol:

• i already miss Shin :( i hope she's not retire for good she is great player :win:

"7 OYAMA, Shuka WS Hisamitsu"

yeaaah !! love her she was crashing on POlish block sooo beatifully :lol:

oh adn where's Sugiyama?? :(

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• 23 ARAKI, Erika MB Toray hmmm I thought she is playing in Bergamo...

Shuka Oyama...she likes polish blocks :D :lol:

Although she is playing in Bergamo,she is also one player that belongs to Toray Arrows,so...

Takahashi & Sugiyama will take a rest from NT,maybe they will be back next year ,maybe not...

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• The squad is an interesting, but somewhat curious, selection of players.
    The Championship Finals have just been held, and the Season's awards dished out, and yet despite the obvious qualities of some of the recipients of the year's accolades, some of the best players have somehow failed to make the team squad.
    I have no problem with any of the players included, but I feel the omission of Mariko Nishiwaki and, (Best New Player), Yukari Miyata has left me gasping in frustration. They have both been at the very top of their respective game positions all season, and their awards reflect upon that, as well as finishing on the Championship winning Arrows Team.
    I have to confess that i have not followed the progress of some of the girls in the squad, but their team positions in the league and their own points tally should have been more reflective in the overall selection protocol.
    Good, that is off my chest now. I will be keeping a very close watch on the lead up to the summers' internationals.
    My Good Luck and Best Wishes to all of the Japanese Girls.

• (Best New Player), Yukari Miyata has left me gasping in frustration.

i've checked her on wikipedia and i thing her hight might be the case for her absance in Japan rooster. she is just 179 cm and she's playing as middle blocker and on that position you have to be quite tall. i can't image her blocking Walewska Merkulova Fabiana Gioli etc.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• i've checked her on wikipedia and i thing her hight might be the case for her absance in Japan rooster. she is just 179 cm and she's playing as middle blocker and on that position you have to be quite tall. i can't image her blocking Walewska Merkulova Fabiana Gioli etc.

I take your point Mateo; a quick check on her "Spike" revealed 307cm, and her "Block" only 268cm. A disparity, which I will attempt to get to the bottom of. The Wikipedia entry is outdated by a year, and certainly not allowing for the growth factor, bearing in mind that she is only 19 at present.
    Yukari ([font=&quot]宮田由佳里), [/font]is definitely one for the future, and I am certain that a lot more will be heard about her. Unfortunately I don't speak japanese, and many of the blogs only accept input in that language.
    There are many entries on the Yahoo Japan Blog Search for her, should your curiosity be activated.

• Just for your interest, most Japanese team games can be followed with a live scorecard, on the JVA web site. I must be "sad ", because i get quite excited, actually watching the scores change in real time. It doesn't make up for the lack of live TV, but can be rather engaging.:win:

• OMG.. Kana is back for NT

Shin got a problam with her right knee..Sugiyama retired already ( For NT but I'm not sure about her NEC )

• what about yuko sano? has she retired too? if there woul be no takeshita and yuko sano, japan NT won t be so powerful as much as brasil,USA,CUBA,CHİNA and others... but ı am expecting a great performance for kurihara,saori and araki and also they are still young...

• Yuko, Sano (Hisamitsu) and Takeshita, Yoshie (JT Marvelous) are still in the roster. It is Takahashi, Miyuki that is out from the roster. Well, I think with Shin gone, Kana Oyama will take her place. I hope her past injuries would not affect her performace.

• 28 INO, Akiko L RC Cannes
    Akiko Ino already said that she will rest for this season, and readly to back for Japanese club.

• Well yes..little surprise for me that they use YELLOW for new uniform.I think Black is way much better for them. But I like it and I think that's cool cutting and pattern especially their marking. Anyway Mizuno has been a great sponser for women team and will be for long.This uniform is 2010's model but trust me, in World Championship they will change it again.

BTW..Japanese fan also gossip about the new Yellow uniform that inspired from Pika Pika Pikachu (famous cartoon in Japan..hope them just kidding)

:heart: :flower: :box:

• Anyway Shin and Narita also retired for Japan National team and Japanese league. But Sugiyama still plays for NEC. Kana she backs for Toray Arrows this year after her lumbago (hope she will be a starting member ) and next year I think she will be stronger than this year and must be in national team for sure.

• Anyway Shin and Narita also retired for Japan National team and Japanese league. But Sugiyama still plays for NEC. Kana she backs for Toray Arrows this year after her lumbago (hope she will be a starting member ) and next year I think she will be stronger than this year and must be in national team for sure.

Ikumi Narita didn't retired for Japanese league, she moved to Pioneer RedWings this season.
    Megumi Itabashi (she has a career of Japan NT) also moved to the same team.

• Maiko kano went back to her team Hisamitsu because of injury of her knee.

I looked forward to watching her play...

• Ikumi Narita didn't retired for Japanese league, she moved to Pioneer RedWings this season.
    Megumi Itabashi (she has a career of Japan NT) also moved to the same team.

Thank you for correct that for me..I just saw that from the official website.Does she plays as a libero right??