Basic volleyball vocabulary in different languages

  • Is backrow attack called "pipe" in English? I always thought this was something Brazilian commentators invented

    In Italy we use 'pipe' (read as in English, so what would be 'paip' in Italian) only for the attack from zone 6, not for the back row attack by the opposite.

    I love the term 'BICK', btw!!! I've never notice it, I will pay more attention next time.