Champion's League 2009/2010

• Hello. 26 June, in Wien, draw group Champion's League.

Please post here information, which Clubs will be play next season.

:gone:

• from turkey this year's champion FENERBAHÇE acıbadem will participate to the competition(if there wouldn t any wild card, but ı am expecting at least one)

• It is not known yet whether Serbian champion Postar will participate in CL.They are facing serious financial difficulties.

Also there are rumours that one of 3 Italian teams -Bergamo, will not participate(in that case I'm not sure if their place can be passed to the next Italian team-Busto Arsizio or it becomes wild card).

• Also there are rumours that one of 3 Italian teams -Bergamo, will not participate(in that case I'm not sure if their place can be passed to the next Italian team-Busto Arsizio or it becomes wild card).

why is that?? is Bergamo has some finacial issue??

2 team from POland which will represent POland are Muszynianka Muszyna and BKS BIelsko BIala :win:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Serbian champion Postar 064 will not participate in CL 2009/2010.

What are the reasons?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• From Russia:

IECL - Universitet Belgorod and Dinamo Moscow
    CEV Cup - Uralochka Ekaterinburg and Zariecze Odincowo
    Challenge Cup - Samorodok Habarowsk

• From Russia:

IECL - Universitet Belgorod and Dinamo Moscow
    CEV Cup - Uralochka Ekaterinburg and Zariecze Odincowo
    Challenge Cup - Samorodok Habarowsk

Why Universitet Belgorod go to IECL? ?(

• Why Universitet Belgorod go to IECL? ?(

They r Russian cup winners.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• They r Russian cup winners.

I'm not sure it :whistling:

• Bergamo will participate Champions League!!!!!!!!!

So...stay the same...Pesaro, Bergamo and Novara representing Italy

In Spain...teh teams dont know yet too is they will participate..cause of economical problems....

• In Spain...teh teams dont know yet too is they will participate..cause of economical problems....

Palma Volley won't play in IECL. Murcia is doubt
    Burgos and Albacete won't play Challenge and CEV cup.
    Only Tenerife and Menorca sure play in European Competitions. Tenerife in Challenge (instead Burgos) and Menorca probably in CEV cup.

• It is sad that Zarechie can't play in IECL despite their 2nd place finish

• It's really a bad news for me. They played quite good last season.
    Can you please tell me who will leave Postar 064 ?

Ana Antonijevic will go to Cannes, Aleksandra Petrovic and Silvija Popovic go to Valero. Maybe Jasna Majstorovic, Aleksandra Avramovic, Sanja Bursac and Amadea Durakovic will leave Postar too

• according to this article http://www.siatka.org/?kibic.aktualnosci.wszystkie.35968
    Poland will be represented not by 2 but by 3 teams :what: 3rd team will probably be MKS Dobrawa gornicza

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I have the impression that these days many teams can't afford playing in ECL any more. CEV seems to be really struggling with finding teams, so possibly in some years ECL will consist only of 3 teams each from Russia, Italy, Poland and Turkey plus some teams who end up there just by chance...

• according to this article http://www.siatka.org/?kibic.aktualnosci.wszystkie.35968
    Poland will be represented not by 2 but by 3 teams :what: 3rd team will probably be MKS Dobrawa gornicza

I have nothing against :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D