Champion's League 2009/2010

• the 12th point of the 3rd set for fba is impressive :)

• Luibov Yagina from Belgorod in Dinamo Moscow. Good receiver and attcker.

is it official, SHABOVTA? did she play for Leningradka last season?

• As i heard from Russian potograph it is official. Her name is on the list of Belgorod Univercity in CEV site.But she did not played for taht team even for one point. I think she will be able to play in Cev IECHL. But anyway if she doesn`t Dinamo has to transfer one very good hitter! With the good reception.

• BKS Bielsko-Biała lost the game in the same way again. They could have won it 3:1, but have another 3:2 defeat, so we have a repeat form game against Dinamo Moscow. Two games and two loses in this not an easy group. It is even more painful, than two defeats in straight sets, cause the victories were so close. Instead of that - no points after two first matches...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Vakifbank - Scaviolini 3:2

juhuuuuuu :) :) :) :) :dance6:

• Yihuuuuuu!!!! :dance4: :cup: :dance4: Vakıfbank GSTT - Scavolini Pesaro : 22-25 22-25 25-19 25-17 15-13 hahahhaha This is amazing!!!

• Istanbul - Pesaro 3-2. And this is real power of turkish Teams that i Love. Turkey National Team was Big Suprise at World Cup 2003 when gets 1 set against really strong China and Brazil at this time. This Spirit was today of this match. I hope not one more.
    Congratulations Turkey :wavy:

• :D:D:D:D:D vakıbank 3-2pesoro I love youuuuuuuu darnellll and nikoliççç:D:D

• Pesaro proved once again that they are not powerhouse anymore i've watched 4th and 5th set and they all played absolutly awful.
    on the othoer hand MUszynianka proved that women are so fu*king unpredicable :lol: amazing victory by Poles :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Fantastic match by Muszynianka. Girls were vindicated behind the defeat against Metal Galati. Awsome performance by Pycia, Solipiwko and Mirek :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Asystel Novara - Metal Galati 2 - 0 :)

Asystel play really good

• Asystel-Galati 3-0 :down:
    3rd set was great i really enjoy watching it :drink: but COME ON referees :mad: i really really start to hate them :D they always spoil the whole fun it was clear block of Kozuch :whistle: but Tocko made 2 such a silly mistakes in the end of 3rd set :|
    anyway i really like Alajbeg-it's so astonishing how many good players Croatia has and how bad NT they've got :what:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I know some people will think (don't be afraid to also say it :D ) that I'm stupid, but Irina Kirillova plays so incredibly well. It's so hard to believe that a 44 year old woman can run around and throw herself almost violently to the ground like she does :thumbsup:
    Today she played so well with Rosso and Barazza too.
    Anyone knows why Tom and Paggi didn't play?

• I know some people will think (don't be afraid to also say it :D ) that I'm stupid, but Irina Kirillova plays so incredibly well. It's so hard to believe that a 44 year old woman can run around and throw herself almost violently to the ground like she does :thumbsup:
    Today she played so well with Rosso and Barazza too.
    Anyone knows why Tom and Paggi didn't play?

Heard (rumor) that Tom was sick and Kozuch/Barcellini needed the playing time so Pedulla went with them. Paggi was in uniform although Rosso played very well in her stead. Will post if I hear anything else.

Matthias, I know you're a Kiri fan :D Have you heard about Novara bringing in Dutch NT setter Kim Staelens?

• Heard (rumor) that Tom was sick and Kozuch/Barcellini needed the playing time so Pedulla went with them. Paggi was in uniform although Rosso played very well in her stead. Will post if I hear anything else.

Matthias, I know you're a Kiri fan Have you heard about Novara bringing in Dutch NT setter Kim Staelens?

Tom had fever (read it in the report on the Novara website) and about Staelens, you can read the article on volleyball.it

I'm curious if Novarra is playing with Kozoch as OH only because of the fever of Tom or that they will play with Kozuch and Flier together in one team more often

• I know some people will think (don't be afraid to also say it ) that I'm stupid, but Irina Kirillova plays so incredibly well.

I did not saw the whole match, but what i have seen she played very well. Much better than last week. Furthermore i think it is also good for Kirilova to get a good first/second setter so they have a substitute on high level instead of a youngster who can not play this level at this time